Chapter 9: Water and Fire versus Light and Shadow

Extra-long chapter for you all.

"Can I help you two?" Blue asked the both of them.

"Yeah," said the blondie, "I want to sit there," he stated pointing at the stool that Blue was sitting.

"Sorry buddy, but this seat's already taken," Blue said and he went back to eating his chicken sandwich.

"We're from the Sabertooth guild," the blondie said. Blue turned to the two guys again.

"1: Never heard of Sabertooth, 2: Don't try to scare me by saying where you're from, 3: Go find somewhere else sit," Blue said to them irritably. The blonde's eyes spiked up with anger. The diner suddenly went quiet.

"It's the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth," someone whispered.

"Never heard of Sabertooth? Did you hear that Rogue?" the blonde said turning to his black-haired friend.

"I sure did Sting," Rogue replied. Wendy tapped Blue's shoulder.

"Sabertooth's been the number one guild in Fiore the last five years. We've also won the Grand Magic Games the last five years," Sting said to him. Blue choked on his chicken sandwich and started coughing, and he calmed down. He looked at the two, his eyes wide with shock. Sting smirked.

"See? You're scared, so-"

"Pathetic," Blue said angrily.

"What did you say?" Sting said dangerously.

"Pathetic. What kind of crap guild uses its ranking to take advantage of others?" Blue growled. Everyone was watching the scene in shock.

"You dare insult Sabertooth?" Rogue said. He pulled back a fist and attempted to punch Blue, but Blue caught the blow with his right hand effortlessly. He pushed Rogue back and he fell to the ground. Sting let a cry of rage. He swung his fist at Blue, but Blue clutched Sting's arm, kicked him the chest, and the blonde fell to the ground.

"I don't care if you're from the number one guild in the kingdom, no one has the right to use their prestige to take advantage of others," Blue hissed at the two who were still on the floor looking up at him, shock and rage swirling in their eyes. "And for the record, I'm a Fairy Tail wizard," he said pointing to himself. Everyone's jaws hit the floor, "I'm also S-Class, don't even think about trying to mess with me."

Blue grabbed the rest of his sandwich and slammed some cash on the table. "I'm getting out of here," he muttered angrily. He finished his sandwich quickly, grabbed Reginleif, and left. Blue asked someone for directions to the hotel that Fairy Tail was staying in. He walked a few blocks, lost in his thoughts along the way until arriving at a pair of wooden double doors. There were yelling and commotion inside.

"Aah, typical Fairy Tail always partying," Blue said smirking. He opened the door, and as soon as he stepped in a metal fist struck him in the face and he was sent flying into the wall, "oof!" The building suddenly turned quiet. Blue rubbed his jaw, which was now sore. He looked around, everyone had frozen and were staring at him, fear evident in their eyes. Blue, annoyed, called out,

"Who the hell struck me?" he said, everyone stepped back a bit as if they could sense a dark aura emanating from him.

"Wow he's even scarier than Erza," he heard Lucy whisper.

Blue laughed, "Scarier than Erza? Well duh, I'm the reason that Erza scares all of you. She learned it from me," everyone gasped. "But that's beside the point, who struck me and why?" Everyone pointing at someone near the door. It was Erza herself.

Blue walked up to Erza, she had a look of shock and fear in her eyes, he crossed his arms, "Care to explain?" he asked irritably.

Erza stuttered, "w-w-well, G-G-Gray smashed my strawberry cake and he ran out to escape me. When the doors opened, I thought it was Gray and not you. Sorry, Blue," Blue sighed, he placed his hand on Erza's shoulder, she flinched,