Chapter 19: Boredom

Alright, so I completely forgot to upload this chapter yesterday, I had other things to do. So really sorry about that. Anyway, I really hate the chapter titles that I'm coming up with, but with this arc, there's not much to describe, because it'll be focused on the Celina and Blue flashbacks.

Disclaimer: I don't own the song that will appear later in the chapter.

A week has passed since Lisanna captured the guild under her mind spell. Master Makarov had returned from the guild masters' conference with Laxus. He was extremely upset and disappointed with Lisanna. Everyone agreed that they wouldn't attack the guild. They would only end up hurting their friends, who had no idea what they were doing. Gajeel reported that Lisanna had overlooked the fact that Master wasn't under her spell. Makarov had gone to enlist the help of his old friend Porylusica. Lucy had Crux look up cures for mind control spells. If the situation couldn't be helped, then the Magic Council would get involved. Blue and the others would remain in hiding, much to Natsu's dismay, who thought it would be better if they outright attacked the guild. It took little convincing on Makarov's and Lucy's behalf to make him stay down.

Blue was lying in his hammock, with his fingers laced together across his bare chest as he stared up at the ceiling. thinking about the short conversation he had with Celina a week earlier. Blue was careful not accidentally voice his thoughts out loud. Natsu and Lucy were playing some game with Happy and Carla, while Violet was reading a book.

Flashback of Blue and Celina:

The next day after Celina had left his secret spot, Blue headed out of Moonlight Lake, so he could meet with the beautiful brown-haired girl. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie and black jeans. He watched from the shadows as Celina left and walked away. Good, so she remembered to go away from the restaurant. Blue nimbly jumped onto the roof of a nearby building by grabbing the ledges, then he jumped from rooftop to rooftop following Celina until he satisfied that she was in a place where they wouldn't get much attention.

He hopped down, making the girl jump. Blue pulled down his hood. "Surprise," he said. Celina's eyes widened as Blue patted her shoulder.

"Hey there Blue, how's it going?" she asked.

"Oh nothing much, just playing my guitar, singing, cooking, training, sewing, and gaming, the usual," he said casually. Celina blinked for a second, Blue looked at her weirdly, "It sounds like a lot, but really isn't that much," he stated. "That's basically what we did the last you were there."

"Well whatever," she said, and they started walking and talking for the next few hours. They said goodbye, and Blue would meet her the next day.

Timeskip: 4 days later:

"Ready to do this again?" Blue said as they stood before shores of Moonlight Lake. Celina already had her stuff packed for the weekend and they come straight from a "dinner date," as some their waiter called it in a diner. The sun had gone down.

"Yes, this time I'm ready. Unlike last time where you picked me up without warning," she said lifting an eyebrow at him, her sea-green eyes boring his bright blue ones (he has his disguise spell on). Blue looked away.

"I thought you wouldn't hold that against me," he muttered. "I just got a bit excited." 

"I was just kidding, no need to get all offended about it!" Celina laughed. Blue looked at her, slightly annoyed, before looking across the lake a small smile on his face.

"You're right," he said, "What's life without a bit of humor?" His voice sounded distant and faded.

"You okay?" Celina asked.