chapter 3

~Author p.o.v~

School was over and all the Asean was walking home except Phil who said want to hang out with the with her boyfriend while the other was chatting on the way home Indo was feeling anxious about Mal who currently in his/her room and confused about what happen next.surely he will get blamed from either singa or Asean himself he probably can't eat his Indomie again after this but risk must me taken too help Japan she will be happy and thank him after that and maybe give him more Indomie☺️☺️after what feel like an 24 hour walks which only take 30 minutes go home they finally reach Asean household which look like a mansion but a little small a soon they open a girly scream was heard....

Brunei p.o.v

After we reach the house we heard a loud girly scream which weird because we pretty sure that Phil wasn't with us Vietnam was being a tsundere she is and Myanmar was playing her phone so who scream is that??.anyway we enter the house and saw a girl with long brunette waist hair and a turtle neck malaysian signature and a sweatpant Mal wear this morning wait that was Mal.....he/she kinda look pretty like a girl...

~Author p.o.v~

As soon as the other come in they were surprised to a girl in Malay clothes they immediately rushing to he/her they ask a lot of questions "Mal what to you!?!!!" "Mal why you a girl!?!" "How it feels to have thos-" 'Pg guys! PG !' say someone voice...anyway back to the story Mal was explaining the whole when I mean whole I mean the whole to the weird taste Milo then they immediately knew who the first suspect and it was....

Indo p.o.v

'Ahh shet they know I better make my move' i was sneaking to my room when I heard someone 'ehem' I turned around to singa and Brunei. They were scolding me "you know what did you do?!?!" "Papa Asean will be mad at you?!!!" Bleh I don't hear I go and check on Mal and see he/she probably confused as pickle and I could see the sparkle on his/her eye as they saw me being scolded what should I call hi- wait he a girl now should I call him she I am in my confused state that I can hear a single scold I was being right now...

Mal p.o.v

'He was being a scolded and he not even care he change me into a freaking girl and doesn't care?!?!?!that even how you treated you friend hmmp Indo you baka'(that his mind btw)and how should other pronoun myself I was thinking about until....someone familiar enter the house and it was...

Papa Asean...

So tell what do you think about the story so far and what do you how Papa Asean will react and don't forget the ship who do you will be with Malay and indo!?

~Aysela_0827 out~