chapter 5

Previously
After helping Myanmar the other realise that they had leave Mal behind
'of hell no' the other think and then as their turn their back the saw Papa Asean he look like he about to snap any minute....

Now

With papa Asean look like he about to snap. Indonesia had an uneasy feeling about this and knew he was getting in trouble soon after all he's the one who turn mal into a girl it all because he was helping Japan Indonesia realise something...Mal is actually look good at his female form (me:lol indo you simp for her )

Asean p.o.v

I saw all the Asean member looking at me nervously and I was thinking who the hell turn mal into a girl sure it was weird I don't be know how to react and then I remembered something I remembered Mal calling me tell me that he sick that why I'm home early. To give him medicine that I bought luckily I left it at my car so I can check how there doing first. (me:well that a twist...)

Malaysia/Mal p.o.v

Papa Asean look at me in disbelief.i feel anxiety rising up I can feel that I about to faint any minute.

Myanmar p.o.v

'The hack'.i was the one who getting hurt here but papa Asean didn't care imma cry in the corner of my room after this

Thailand p.o.v

Wait do I have something to say in my point of view...(me:I just wanted to include you.cause you seem lonely)

Aight I'm finish with this short chapter next I wanted to change their head canon a bit so it more suitable with the story no tsundere that overused also I will put the asean's head cannon soon so after I done with my project at school I would probably continue ofc more update if I can after exam TwT

~aysela_0827 out~