chapter 4

Previously...

Mal p.o.v

'He was being a scolded and he not even care he change me into a freaking girl and doesn't care?!?!?!that even how you treated you friend hmmp Indo you baka'(that his mind btw)and how should other pronoun myself I was thinking about until....someone familiar enter the house and it was...

Papa Asean...

Now~

~author p.o.v~

As Papa Asean was standing in the door the other was trying to cover Mal from him while Indonesia look like he was ready to fainted in any minute
...
The chat...

Papa Asean: what behind you guys back?

The other: no-nothing

Papa Asean:is that so..

The other:yes

Asean started to feel suspicious and decided to try an act like he doesn't care Asean then proceeded to walk past them and tackle the closest target Which is sadly Myanmar...(I'm sorry but I want to include other country too)
As Myanmar fall and the other come to help her Asean then see a girl (if you want to see what her look check chapter 3)and he immediately realise that it was Mal. Asean then started to feel uneasy seeing how the hell did boys turn into girl (if you a trans pls don't feel offended that for the storyline I respect you for being trans okie?).

After helping Myanmar the other realise that they had leave Mal behind
'of hell no' the other think and then as their turn their back the saw Papa Asean he look like he about to snap any minute....

Okie imma stop here cause I lost my motivation to write this and sorry for taking a long hiatus the book I maybe will continue but for now let focus on this book also this is short cause I write like a long time ago and lemme
Now If you want me to continue this book pls vote if you wanted to...

Aysela_0827  out