headcanon part 1

Aight as I promised here the headcanon bc the personality didn't fit them in the story

Malaysia/Mal/malay

They is little bit tsundere but they could be a cold if they want he also had some anxiety which I guess by past history
And sometimes they wear a hibiscus in they hair.they also love reading and if you lucky you may hear them singing in a low tune .(p/s : the reason I give malaysia I refer as they have the tsun type cause I follow me and my friend behavior sometime).

Indonesia

He is a strong independent man and also carefree type of guy he love to make pranks with his bud but sometimes he can be a bit aggressive?and he had paranoia that something gonna happen and take what he have now and sometimes rare times! You see him playing guitar if you lucky he will play it to you.

Philipines

Ah..yes the sunshine girls that possibly everyone had a crush on once but in this damn I change the headcanon she still a sunshine but! With a twist she already had a gf and that possibly someone
(I dare you guess who her gf  and you can give a ship you want to put here but remember anything that is bad basically)and yes she the nerdy type of girls that had fashion sense and that one crazy kid at the back bench.

Thailand

The always fashion is my ability and love elephant he love wearing a stylish clothes and he may help you he probably is the most calmest after Brunei and he one of the lost discipline guy you ever met he also the one who cook food for everyone if they're just lazy and change my mind he a good guy.

Myanmar

The "tch Don't near me" type of (I don't know what the other countries gender help me in the comments TwT) they probably that one kid in place who is lonely and want friend but to scared to had one cause of betrayed by someone.the kid has probably one smartass but doesn't show it.

Okay I'm done the headcanon for 5 the other will be get headcanon soon make sure to keep up to this book also I make a new book soon crack Asean one!make sure to follow me to know more about the crack book soon!I make sure I trying to include country that you like

~Aysela_0827 out~