Chapter 1

(I DO NOT OWN POKEMON ) 

3RD Person P.O.V 

"Alright Greninja lets wrap this up use WATER SHURIKEN  full power now!" said Ash as a large ninja star appeared out of the Bipedal frog's hands causing the crowd to scream in excitement. The star was first a crystal clear blue color but has it got bigger and bigger as the color changed into a bright red-orange. ' This is it, just one hit and I'll finally win this ' Ash thought to himself as he was facing his final opponent Alain with his Mega-Charizard X. Both Pokemon were giving it their all during the Finals as they battled with all their might but only one can be the winner. 

Alain: " Charizard use BLAST BURN !" he commanded the Dark-Blue Dragon-Type Pokemon as it's body being engulfed in blue flames and punched the ground, sending a wave of Fire into the Field which then moves underneath Greninja. The energy then bursts upwards in a giant explosion of red-orange flames. 

Ash: "THROW IT NOW" 

Both the Water Shuriken and Blast Burn Headed towards the opposing Pokemon and the attacks collided. Soon A large explosion followed by a smoke screen appeared covering the entire battle field and no one can determine the outcome of the battle. 

MC:" WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THERE I CAN'T SEE A THING WHO WILL BE THE VICTOR of the Lumiose City Conference Finals?". 

Soon the smoke cleared and we could see the result of the attacks, Both Pokemon are standing from the blast as there was silence in the air. Seconds later Charizard and Greninja started to wobble but Alain's Charizard kept his balance but Greninja couldn't keep his footing and Ash can feel Greninja's pain due to the Bond Phenomenon transformation where the drawback is that Both trainer and Pokemon can feel each others pain as he clutched his chest. Soon the Ash-Greninja transformation dispersed and the Bipedal frog Pokemon fell to the ground unconscious with swirl marks on his eyes resulting in defeat. 

" Greninja is unable to battle Charizard wins, which means the Winner of the Kalos League Conference Finals Is Alain !!." Said the referee as he waved his flag leaving the crowed screaming as they witness the greatest battle in League history. 

"I....Lost again... after getting so close... just to lose again, Damm it" Ash said to himself as he sees his Greninja still on the ground. He then walked towards him and helped him get up back up "Gren..Ninja" (Sorry Ash I let you down) he said " Greninja you did your best out there.. I couldn't be more proud of you buddy Take a good rest." Ash consoled as he returned his Pokemon into his Poke-Ball. Alain then walked up towards the Raven-Haired trainer and extended his hand out for a hand shake " Ash that was one of the greatest battles I've ever had you and Greninja are one of a kind" He said with praise "Thanks Alain congrats" Ash said as they both shook hands and went to their changing rooms. 

Ash's P.O.V     

I went to the changing room after picking up my Pokemon from the Pokemon center and I sat down on a bench as I released all of my Pokemon and gave them a small talk " I'm sorry for today, I thought that I could win with just you guys only. But I was wrong.... I'm a failure and a disgrace !" I said as I could feel a tear drop coming down my eyes and I started to cry and break down they were confused on why I was crying except for Pikachu who knows to well how I feel right now. Then I started to remember my past League attempts and they flowed straight through in my mind: 

Indigo League, Top 16 lost to Richie because Charizard refused to battle.   

Johto League, Top 8 Lost to Harrison's Blaziken