Chapter 2

3RD Person P.O.V

" Sure thing Looker " Ash said as he scooted over to the side and the Detective sat down next to him and the two of them decided to have a conversation:

Looker: " So Ash how have you been doing" The officer asked

Ash: " I've been great Detective " He said with a bit of sadness in his face he tried to act natural but the officer noticed.

Looker: " You don't look to good Ash Something bothering you and don't lie to me ?" he said with a stern look which frightened Ash a bit.

Ash: " You see this is my 6th league attempt and I was so close to winning this time... only to fall short again. I just can't catch a break when it comes to losing, and I don't think I can ever achieve my Dream of Becoming a Pokemon Master, I just wanna give up." the young teen said to the Detective who was surprised to hear those words coming from him. So he tried to console Ash with some of his words.

Looker: " Look Ash you did your best out there I saw myself just how strong you were, heck I thought the Sinnoh League was your best. But that battle with your Greninja against Mega Charizard was amazing, never have I ever seen a strong bond between a Trainer and Pokemon in all my years as a Detective, so don't go throwing in the Towel just yet Kid." He said with motivational praise towards Ash who showed a small smile.

Ash " Thanks for those words Looker but I was wondering. Why are you in the Kalos Region, and why Talk to me of All People ?" he asked Knowing that the Detective doesn't strike up Conversations with every day trainers.

Looker: " I'm here investigating Team Flare and their plans to use the Legendary Pokemon Zygrade to Attack the Lumoise Stadium, but thanks to the Intel we received from three of our Agents. We were able to prevent the attack from happening but we took a lot of damage dealing with them, Most of their members escaped from Custody but we managed to recapture some grunts and learned that Lysandre of Lysandre Labs is Team Flare's Leader." said Looker to Ash as he was trying to process the information given to him " Now to answer why I'm telling you all this is because you and your friends encountered Team Flare and that you also have a Zygrade cell you call Squishy correct ?" Asked looker as he was pulled out his phone which he received a message, meanwhile Ash was shocked to hear that Looker knew about his encounter with Team Flare let alone Squishy's Existence.

Ash: " How do you know this ?" Asked Ash.

Looker: " Remember the three agents I mentioned earlier ?" Asked the Detective in which Ash Nodded " Well those three have been keeping on eye on you since you arrived here in an unconventional way not to mention that you've met them before." the Detective said. Ash was surprised to know that Three of Looker's Agents have been watching Ash since he first came here.

Ash: " You said that I know these three agents but the only people that's been following me are Team Rocket every time. Just who are they ?" Ash Asked but before Looker can answer, Three people were approaching them. One was a women with Magenta hair tied up into a Bun and was wearing a Maroon Secretary suit with a matching skirt, she also wore Glasses and green earrings. Next was a man who was about the same height as the women with blue hair wore a dark grey suit and Glasses as well. Lastly was a short Humanoid person wearing a dark tan suit and a Khaki Beret, the three approached Ash and Looker and gave a Salute to the Detective while Ash was taking a good look at the three agents as if he'd seen them before.