17- Latch

I woke feeling something strong over me.

I panicked and rolled over to see a distressed Jack.

"Baby girl, it's just me." He whispered, his slightly raspy morning voice giving me funny feelings.

He kissed my forehead and pulled me down into his bare chest.

"Your still here. My dad didn't see you?" I asked.

"You locked your door. He did knock but you were already asleep. I didn't think it would be a nice thing for him to see if I opened the door."

I laughed softly as hew rapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"How long have we been together now?" He asked.

"Three weeks I think." I said.

"What's seven times three?" He asked.

"You need to go back to preschool. Twenty one."

"Mm. Well, let's do something today, because I won't be here for our one month anniversary." He said.

I looked up to him. "Why not?" I asked.

"We're going on tour until school starts back up again." He said.

"The same tour as Cam and Nash?" I asked.

He nodded.

"No." I grumbled, climbing on top of him and laying my head on his chest. "Your not leaving. I won't let you." I said.

He chuckled and sat up and hugged me as I straddled him. "Sorry baby. But I have to. You could come with me. But the situation right now doesn't look too good." He said, squeezing me into another hug.

I pouted and rest my head on his shoulder as he held my hips.

"Won't your parents be worried about you? Being gone all night." I mumbled.

"Probably. I don't really care though. They can't keep me from seeing you."

"My dad threatened to send me to a different school."

He sighed. "My parents took my phone."

"Harsh." I said, knowing how much he loved his phone.

"Your pour fans." I said, unplugging my phone from its charger. "I don't have Twitter or vine, but you can download them if you want." I said.

"Aww babe." He smiled.

"I'm going to go have shower." I said, climbing down from my bed and walking towards the bathroom.

Jack POV

I didn't want my fans to know about Alexis just yet.

Of course they'd find out sooner or later.

But hate from fans ruined my last relationship and I definitely do not want it to happen with Alexis and I. Especially because she knows and is good friends with most of the guys.

She had four missed calls from her dad.

I don't know why our parents made such a big fuss over last night. I know I did for a while. A whole year to be exact, but I've slowly started to fall in love with Alexis.

Wait. Did I just?

I did. And I do.

I'm in love with Alexis.