Awaken

(I have chosen Starglow as your theme it has both NightGlow Himeko's theme and Starfall Valkyrie's new theme/ K423's theme mixed together) 

UNSC soliders were on earth checking for any survivors, as the honkai and covenant both working together attacked. Your Cyro chamber was soon found by a wounded solider as they pressed the activate button. They were in shock to see a female in there. You began to wake up as you pushed open the door, seeing the wounded ODST solider they were in shock to see you. You gently moved them into a up right position to help there wound. You saw a medical bag in your luck used it to help the solider. "Thank you Miss...." They spoke to you, you gave them a smile. You summoned your guns being a divine key having the Herrscher of fire's core in them. You ran into the battlefield, you showed your anger towards the Honkai destroying them quickly as you knew how to fight them more then the solider's that were fighting them. "These beasts have been here since the beginning of time." in shock as they saw a fast attack as the honkai went into pink pixels after there defeat. After the honkai was gone you walked over to the solider's from the UNSC. "Excuse me can you tell me what year it is?" You asked. "Ma'am it's 2718." You've been asleep for over 20 years and nodded. "Ma'am we need to know your name as you have a the strength of a Spartan" You saw a male commander walk towards you. "My name is Y/N, Triple S rank valkyrie and commander" You answered their question. "Thank you Miss Y/N, I'm Commander Wendell of this ODST team. I will alert INFINITY right now that we have a survivor." You walked with the ODST team and Commander Wendell to a large ship as it reminded you of the battleship you were on. You saw another gentleman walk over to you and welcomed you. "Hello Miss, Tom Lasky here to take you onto INFINITY." You nodded as you always followed orders from others. You saw everything was destroyed including the school you went too, being the only survivor of the school as well.   You frowned as you walked onwards, Tom saw your expression. "Miss are you ok?" He asks you. "Where the solider found me was my destroyed school i lost...*Sniff* everything to the honkai and now a new enemy." You also remembered your brother John who was missing (Note Master Chief). Tom and you walked into a medical bay as you saw a doctor. "I heard about your strength being close to my Spartan's" She said. "Yes Ma'am.....Please do understand i was an experiment at a young age taken away from my family like my older brother was. Ma'am i was taken somewhere and was injected with different Emperor Honkai type's....i'm sorry i *falls to knees* the past has made me broken mentally and nearly caused me to awaken as a Herrscher at a young age seeing friends drop like fly's from the burning pain of Honkai in our blood..." Tom was shocked as you showed your Herrscher Marking. "A Herrscher as a dangerous being but i have controlled my power's." The doctor was in shock to see you look young yet strong like the Spartans she created. "Miss Y/N my name is Doctor Halsey."  
Short Time Skip 
Since your awakening from cyro sleep you saw a lot of men and woman working on INFINITY. Halsey said that Y/N would be best with Blue Team. You remembered she told you about your brother being the leader of Blue Team. You had black bandages on your arms and legs hidden away from your battle-suit. Tom smiles towards you as you smiled shyly. "Ready?" He asked you. "Ready as i ever be Sir" You answered. 

Awaken ends here, sorry to leave ye on a cliffhanger. But i hope you enjoyed the first chapter of your return. 
Cya! >_<