four

Tessa and i called our boss and explained to him about the Netflix show and having to leave work , thankfully he understood and told us that we are welcomed back anytime. It was monday and the we had to fly out on sunday to South Carolina to be there for the upcoming monday to start filming.
The week went by pretty fast , we spent it by finishing up at work , getting our final paycheck and packing up our apartment which we had to give up, we were going to fly and have my car shipped out with us.
Sunday - 5 am.
The morning is finally here, we are leaving our old lives behind and starting a new chapter. We took one last look at our apartment and seen how empty it was. I have dexter in a carrier case and he will be flying with us. We take an uber to the airport since my car is on its way to South Carolina to an air bnb we are staying at which is close to the set. We get on the plane and kissed vegas and nevada goodbye.

5 hours later.
We finally land in South Carolina. I text rob that we landed and are ubering to our air bnb after we get our luggage. I pick up dexter from the animal room and we head on our way.
The air bnb is a nice big house with a nice big pool in the backyard. Too big for just us and dex but we spoiled ourselves. We get settled in and unpack we are extremely exhausted to do anything so we take a nap before we explore.
Once we wake up my car is outside so tess and i get dressed to get ready to go to get food, we're both wearing high waisted shorts and a crop top with vans on. I feed dexter then we go on our way.
We decided on a fancy restaurant 20 minutes away , i put it in the gps, when we arrived we parked and headed inside. We were seated and ordered drinks while we searched the menu. I went with steak and tess got a chicken salad but soon my eyes wandered to two boys. One with blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes i've ever seen and another guy with brown hair, the blonde one must have noticed me staring at him bc he smiled and winked, i smiled back and continued in conversation with tess. We ate , payed and left a tip and went back to our home for the next couple of weeks.
"the blonde guy was totally checking you out when we left vi" tessa said as we got into the car.
"was he? he was a hot" i said back.
Once we got home we decided to go night swimming and test out the beautiful pool in the back, we put on our bikinis and headed outside. The pool felt amazing after about an hour we went back inside , showered then got ready for bed. Long day ahead of us tomorrow.

violet skyes: instagram

     120 LIKES. COMMENTS ARE LIMITED.
violet.skyes night swimming with tessymessy 🌊

tessymessy the best part was skinny dipping 🤭
johnnyutah where are you guys ??
toxicexbf where is this?