The comparison between women and men

The title is pretty self-explanatory but to be more detailed the main problem with modern-day feminist's is that they compare 2 very different genders. Science has multiple times proven that men and women are biologically DIFFERENT.

Men, in general, have more capacity physically and have more emotional control at the same time so comparing women and men is like comparing the sun and moon. Both cant work without each other but they both are still different. Now when it comes to job pays I see many feminists fighting for a similar job pay as men and I can prove why that's a wrong mentality

Let's say you have a business and you have 10 employees. 5 employees are men and 5 employees are women and let's say that they both have to do telemarketing calls to promote a new product. The 5 male workers make 100 calls a day each and close 15 deals each. And the female workers make 70-80 calls each and close 5-10 deals. Who are you as an employer going to pay more?

Any sensible person who doesn't want their business to go in loss would pay the male workers more. Now I have seen in rumours companies in which males get paid more than women for jobs like designing, telemarketing, accounts, sales and etc. Why? Because of the quality and the speed the men deliver at

Now I might get the typical argument that not all women are the same and some may do better work. And I do agree with that statement. But again it depends on the job. I have visited over 40 companies that deal with designing and telemarketing and most of them preferred male workers. Now I'm not saying that women can't work and that they should be housewives. No. That would never be my goal. All I'm saying is not all Jobs are for women and not all jobs pay high.

Jobs like babysitting, physiologist, physician assistant, nurse pay more for women than men. Now there are others who are going to say but if men can do it why not the women? Now as for this argument it again depends on the job. For example jobs in the military mostly prefer men because it's better during for men. Men are known for biologically being stronger. And that argument cannot be used everywhere.

If a burglar tries to rob my house. I won't tell my girlfriend to go fight the robber because I want "equal rights". I will go fight him myself. There is a reason why women are made to be lighter/weaker than men. Women need to be calm in situations like babysitting and taking care of a child. They need to be calm when dealing with a depressed patient.

In summary women and men are very different and they cannot be compared with each other. That argument will never ever settle.