At last

What are you doing out looking like a bandit from the Wild West? — R.

Loll. What are you talking about?— K.

The cool bandana... — R.

Damn right it's cool. — K.

(...)

I see ceej is sending you pictures again... well it's not a "Nike" mask, but at least I'm trying to stay safe here.
— K.

Look at you, Nike mask hater. Hahah — R.

Lol. — K.

And is it possible? Being safe, I mean. Things are looking very bad. — R.

Have you started watching the news, grandpa? — K.

I talk to people... — R.

Oh do you? With that old phone? — K.

(...)

Well, it is bad. I'm getting a bit anxious. — K.

Are you getting help about that? — R.

Sort of. I have been inviting friends over. Hence the pictures you've got. ... online therapy sucks. — K.

Umm. Are you working at all? — R.

Yeah, sure. Trying to channel it into a new project. But it's getting all... very confusing. — K.

As it should. If it's the beginning, give it some time. — R.

(...)

I wish... I mean, I don't know what I wish. — K.

These are a bit confusing for me as well. — K.

(...)

I'm just trying to be a friend, Kris. — R.

I know, but you're too far. And even if you were close. I don't know. — K.

I guess you're right. — R.

I would never not reply. And I need to stop thinking about texting you with everything I do. — K.

You know what, I just remembered... I had a dream about you the other night. — R.

See? Even you. — K.

What was it about? — K.

Huh. Not sure you'd want to know. I guess it's about confusion? — R.

(...)

It was night. We were swimming, out in the ocean. I look around and you're by my right, also swimming and diving under waves. Su is by my left, doing the same. The waves are getting bigger. Like, crashing in a loud and scary way. One of them catches me, I can't go under and through it. It rolls me around, back and forth until it pushes me to the beach, all sandy and barely breathing. — R.

Holy shit. — K.

(...)

Was that all? — K.

(...)

The two of you get to me and help me get up. It's like we're in an island. The water was warm, like Antigua, not like Venice or Santa Monica. We go to a hut... or maybe we were at this hut before diving? It's confusing. But the last memory I have is one of us laughing. The three of us. — R.

Did you remember waking up happy? — K.

In general? Sure. From that dream, no. I was terrified. — R.

(...)

I don't want to make this a big deal.
— K.

It's not. — R.

I'll try to avoid texting. When you're back in town, give me a call. We can still hangout. — K.

I know, I know. — R.

(...)

Bye for now. — K.

If you need, anything. You know. — R.

I know. — K.

.
.
.
.
.
A/n: this one is over for now. :) hope it made you smile as it went. I'll be back with more stories one day.