The Storm

Emma's POV

The next day i woke up and Maya was in bed. I went to the restroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and then went back to bed. When i was laying down Maya woke up and came up to my bed then sat down.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah..."

"Are you gonna go to school?" she asked concerned

"Nope...I'm not going for two days." i said.

"Your gonna avoid them for two days but why were they even fighting over you?"

"Yes and i dont know...just go to school with out me and tell them im avoiding them for fighting over me." I said angrily.

Maya left after she got ready. I stayed home and laid down on the couch watching tv. Then i heard knocking on the door i ran to the door and looked through the peep whole. I thought it was gonna be Bryan or Lucas but it was someone even better who ive missed ever since i got here and i love so much.

Maya's POV

I got to school with Riley by my side. I saw Lucas and Bryan they came running towards us Lucas got here first.

"Where's Emma?" Lucas said with Bryan behind him.

"She's at home." i said

"Why?" They said at the same exact time.

"She's avoiding both of you for a couple of days because she doesn't know why you guys were fighting over her."

"We were fighting because Bryan had to butt in to me and Emma's business about what happened on the roof." Lucas bellowed.

"I was just asking cause i still love her and i wanna make sure there's nothing going on between the two of you." Bryan said, those words stung me.

"Shut up the both of you and stop fighting." i yelled

The bell rang

We walked to our next class and avoided anymore problems with Lucas and Bryan.

Lucas POV

We where in Mr Mathews class and i could already imagine Emma crying her eyes out on the couch. I decided to text her. I said hi but she hasn't answered she'll answer later.

Emma's POV

I opened the door and it was my ex boyfriend/ co star i hugged him and i invited him inside.

"I can't believe your here ive missed you so much"i said with tears in my eyes.

"Dont cry baby. I'm here for you and i moved next door just to be with you. I love you so MUCH!" he said.

We sat down on the couch.We were watching tv and then the power went out.

"How did the power go out?" i asked.

"I dont know but if you look outside its really dark and theres a storm out there." he said.

My co stars name is Andrew but we call him Andy. He's two inches taller than me, he has the same eye color as me, has brown hair and he's Mexican.

We've been dating for five years ever since i moved home to new york we had to break up because long distance relationships never work out.

Five hours later

It was night time and nobody could leave from where they were to go home. I decided to call Maya and ask her if she's okay.

Maya are you okay i said over the phone

Yeah but we cant go home till the storms over and the power went out are you okay she asked

Yeah im here with Andy and hes good company i said

Lucas wants to talk to you Maya said

I gotta go ill see you tomorrow bye i said really quick

Bye she said

"Is everything okay with Maya and your friends?"Andy asked.

"Yeah...everything's fine they're not coming home till tomorrow." I said.

Maya's POV

Emma was with her co star she's really happy with him and she loves him so much. Since she got here thats all she talks about.I was sitting in the hallway with everyone else were all crowded so we can be warm. Lucas came up to me and sat down beside me.

"I-Is Emma okay?" Lucas stuttered.

"She's fine she's more than fine actually." i said while smirking.

"Why are you smirking your sisters alone at your house while your over here with everyone you know and she's probably in a corner crying somewhere all cold!" he said sadly.

"She's not alone." I said smirking.

"Who's with her Maya?!" He yelled.

"You'll find out tomorrow." i said.

"Okay."

Lucas POV

I ran around the entire school looking for Bryan. I couldn't find him anywhere. The last place i looked was in the bathroom he was in there washing his face. I left the bathroom and i went to the window to look outside to see if the storm was over but it still wasn't i hope Emma isn't with a boy.

Emma's POV

Andy and i went to my room. I laid down on my bed and started using my phone. I saw a missed text message from Lucas and ignored it.

"So do you want chips and Arizona?" i asked.

"Yeah that's our favorite." he said while smiling.

"Okay I'll go get them!" i said while running to the kitchen.

I grabbed the chips and Arizona and went back to my room. I sat down next to Andy and we started eating the chips.

"The whole week you've been here i missed you so much." Andy said.

"I missed you too." i said while blushing.

We finished the chips and we started yawning cause we were tired.

"You can sleep on Maya's bed tonight." i suggested.

"Okay but if you get cold tell me so i can go warm you up."he teased.

"Okay." I said blushed.

"Good night sleeping beauty." he said while kissing my forehead

"Good night prince charming"i said while smiling at him.

I fell asleep after two minutes then a few hours later i got cold.

"Andy." i called.

"Yes princess? " he asked in his sleepy voice.

"Im cold." i stated.

"Scoot over." he said.

I then scooted over and he came to lay down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. We went back to sleep. I'm so happy that were back together but now i have to tell Bryan and Lucas the truth.