Emma

At school Lucas,Riley,and Maya are in the hallway talking.

"So how was your guys morning?" Riley asks.

"It was good." Lucas says with a smile.

"It was weird." Maya says all weirded out

"Why what happened?" Lucas asked concerned.

"My mom said i would get a really big surprise when i got to school" Maya explains

Farkle comes from the corner of the hall.

"Farkle where have you been we've been looking all over for you" Maya states.

"Trying to flirt with the new girl " Farkle said disappointed.

Lucas asks "what new girl"

"Her names Emma,come meet my friends Emma" Farkle exclaimed as he gestured her over.

Maya and Emma look at each other and scream! "I can't believe your actually here" Maya spoke up.

"I know right " Emma said and hugged Maya.

Lucas kept looking at Emma ,then he smiled at her then she smiled back. Riley saw and got mad and broke the silence and said "Emma you look so familiar "

"That depends have you seen my show ?" Emma asks happily.

Rileys POV

That's why Emma looked so familiar cuz she had a 5 season tv show where she dated a super cute guy she was a performer she went around the world and her mom on the show let her go everywhere even off the show her and her co star dated,he was Mexican and they looked so cute together but i was kinda jealous cuz at that time i had a huge crush on her co star.The bell rang and Maya was showing Emma around. Did i forget to mention Maya and Emma were sisters.We all went to history and my dad started teaching and Maya still didn't show up.

Lucas POV

When i saw Emma my heart was beating out of my chest cuz she was so cute.She had the same color hair that i had, she had dark green and hazel eyes.I couldn't stop thinking about her and yes i was spaced out not paying attention to what Mr Mathews was teaching .

"Mr Friar"Mr Mathews said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh"i said snapping out of my thoughts.

I just couldn't stop thinking about Emma's smile with her cute little dimples. The door opened and everyone turned back to see who opened the door.It was Maya and Emma.

"Mrs Hart your late...and who's that?"Mr Mathews asked.

"I have a note from the principal and she's my sister"She said all happy.

I was smiling and my heart was beating fast and it started beating faster when i heard this"Mrs Hart have a seat and the other Mrs Hart you can sit next to Mr friar."

Emma's POV

I was smiling and went to my seat and then i turned to my left and saw Lucas staring at me. Before i came here when i was in Hollywood living with my manager and her son who was my co star and my boyfriend Maya sent me pictures of her friends and she told me their names in case i came.

"Hi"Lucas whispered.

"Hi"i whispered smiling.

The bell rang it was after school.I walked up to Maya who has been smiling since i got here.

"Ready to go?" Maya asked.

"yup "

"Maya i thought you were going to my house." Riley said disappointed.

"Sorry i gotta fix Emma's side of the room but were gonna be over for dinner." We went home and we went to dinner at Rileys house.