Introduction

Here I am Alexandra Jones, looking at myself in the mirror, looking at my normal brown eyes, normal brown hair, and just a plain looking body. I really hated how I looked like, but I had my days where I felt confident. Today wasn't my day at all life has been boring ever since my best friend moved away. Love life not working out, school life disappointing me, and future just didn't seem so bright until Sofia texted me about a boarding school that is accepting students. Sofia is my best friend, she is a wonder human being, beautiful, tall, model-like, she's from the Philippines and Egypt (exotic as hell), with hazel eyes, and a dark hair like the night. Sofia got my back all the time especially after my heart was broken, when we found this opportunity to go to a boarding school together and be roommates, we had to take it even if it had to do with extra studying.

At first I thought how is that possible if we already graduated then I noticed that it's not your typical boarding school; this boarding school is like a college where you could study a course for a year and experience an American high school that we watch on television, so I had to try this opportunity even if it is in Alness, Scotland far away from home which is in Pskov, Russia.

Sofia and I decided to take Forensic Science as an extra course to study in the fall, we took a semester break from university to just experience something different from our routine life. The only reason we took the same course was to be together all the time to cover up on the years of being far away from each other, and I'm not complaining. Forensic was something we enjoyed at school studying (maybe the only subject we enjoyed studying at school), also it was a chance to meet some hot, smart Scottish guys (wink, wink).

Searching more about this boarding school, I found out they actually do prom, have cheerleading teams, and really skimpy uniforms which I am so not comfortable with, but I guess it's time to experience new things with Sofia and meet new people. Let's see what the future holds.