Chapter 5: What is Jealousy?

Weeks passed by after the last weekend. Sofia is still mad at what happened to them at the mall and is planning a revenge with Pete, and Alexandra would just hang out with August (a lot). Sofia would spend a lot of time with Pete, having photoshoots, watching movies, and hating on Anastasia, Kendall, and Kennedy.

Sofia started getting close to Pete and basically became his muse in photography, she is all he takes pictures of for his photography club. You can tell that Sofia is falling for him after spending all this time with him, hearing his compliments, and just seeing him. He just has those kind eyes that you could easily fall for. She wants to be with him, but the thought of her never being in a relationship ever in her life makes things scary to her. He is a great guy, but what if he makes fun of her waiting for the guy she wants?

6 AM (Alex narration): The same routine as always, wake up early, go jogging, and then prepare for the 10 AM class. The only things making me excited for class is seeing Alexandra, I haven't hung out with her for a long time, she keeps hanging out with that August dude, I mean sure he saved her, but if I dropped her that night exactly at her doorstep this wouldn't have happened, kind of feel like it was partially my fault for not being a gentleman.

Some might say I'm feeling jealous, but no it's not jealousy I'm just protective, what if that August dude isn't who he says he is. What if he hurts her like how Chase did, and we all thought Chase was a good guy? August is just too good to be true.

It's 10 AM, never felt this excited for class. I'll finally get to sit next to Alexandra and hear her complain about her days. Here she is, early to class probably waiting for me, or him... There again August is standing next to her, I mean come on dude, everywhere I go I see you. He isn't even in this course why is he here? Sure, I spent all of my time in football practice, I don't hang out with her as much as before.

Class started and I sit next to Alexandra kind of bothered by seeing August in class earlier, I accidentally told her "why was he here?", and you can tell she is a whole different person from her eyes, she has happy eyes, is he making her happy? Alexandra just smiled and said that they're close friends and got closer since Sofia is now busy with photoshoots and plotting revenge against those cheerleaders. I was kind of sad about it, I wanted to be the one that makes her happy, I wanted her to talk about me to her friends, but here I am being the one listening to her gush about August.

While we were in class, there was an announcement about "Homecoming", I didn't really care, those dances aren't really my vibe, but if I went with Alexandra then I would actually enjoy those dances. I wanted to ask her to be my date, but I'm sure she will reject me since she looks so smitten with August. Wow I sound so jealous.

Finally classes finish, I couldn't handle being jealous over this silly thing, I'm Alex Stone, I can get any girl I want, if I wanted Alexandra I could get her, but for some reason she is different from those other girls, I needed to face her and tell her the truth. After I worked up the courage to ask her to homecoming, I see August enter class, with a bunch of roses, little did he know tulips are Alexandra's favorite flowers, he tried, but as he entered class, he says that he has an announcement to make, and everyone gave him their attention, I didn't really care, but I listened. This part really made me disappointed in myself, I wish I told her earlier, August asked Alexandra to be his date to "Homecoming", and she said yes happily. I know for a fact I would've been a better date for her, but I couldn't help it, I stormed out after hearing her say yes and hugging him. It was like she was waiting for him to make a move.

 It was like she was waiting for him to make a move