Chapter 1: What is Boarding School?

9 AM: Today is the day Alexandra finally arrived at the boarding school, she was nervous, but excited since she is going to see Sofia. It's been 3 years since she saw her and hugged her, finally today is the day she will see her. It is a fun thought that they will be sharing a dorm together and have classes together.

Aaah the smell of fresh air, the smell of flowers, and just the whole vibe of the boarding school. It really is a new beginning for Alexandra and Sofia. The minute they reunited they hugged each other so tightly and wouldn't let go; tears went down their face as they saw each other for the first time in 3 years, who would've thought it would be in a boarding school in Scotland of all places. They took their 3 bags each to their room excited to start a new chapter in their lives, and maybe new experiences too. Sofia was excited about joining the cheerleading team whereas Alexandra was totally against it since she is totally insecure about her body in a cheerleader uniform, and her family were really strict with everything which made things difficult for her to experience, but she really thought about it that nobody from her family will be around to judge her, so she finally agreed on auditioning for the cheerleading squad with Sofia which made her so excited. They both thought that joining the cheerleading team will make them be popular in the boarding school since they really wanted to experience the high school experience that is always shown in movies; this might sound bad but who would turn down this experience. Alexandra and Sofia practiced in their dorm for hours and hours until they perfected the dance routine for the audition.

8 AM: The next day came, Alexandra was checking out her schedule for the year then found out that her and Sofia don't share a class together except for one lecture which made things scary for her because the reason they signed up for this course was to be together. Hours after Sofia was getting ready and pick what accessory to match her uniform, they finally made it to the study hall to attend their introduction classes. Alexandra was worried that she wouldn't meet anyone in class because she was an introvert and just felt awkward while communicating with people, she's not close with. Sofia in the other hand was excited to meet new people for them to hang out with in the future because she was bored of knowing the same people all her life.

While sitting down in class, a guy named Chase sat down next to Alexandra and smiled. Alexandra thought "wow he is totally good-looking, with those green dreamy eyes, dark brown hair, athletic body, and that flirty smirk he has", the first thing that came to her mind was that he would be perfect for Sofia since he has the Theo James look, she was hoping his personality matched his looks. He turns to look at her, and says in a deep sexy voice "hey, I'm chase, you must be new to this boarding school, want me to show you around after this class?", Alexandra was shocked thought he was talking to someone else because usually guys like him wouldn't speak to her, but she didn't know what was on his mind, he thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world, but he didn't know that he did not have a chance since her family would never allow her to date someone outside her country. Alexandra told him that she will actually wait for her best friend Sofia after class, she thought he would tell her that he can show her around later on, but he said sure I can show you both around the school. This made Alexandra excited to let him meet Sofia since she really wanted her to find someone that can treat her like the queen she is.

12 PM: At the end of introductory class, Mrs. Adams called Alexandra to talk to her about her lab partner, she said that in this class they won't be able to choose their own partners, so she told her that her partner is called Alex which is similar to her name which the teacher found funny that's why she put them together. Alexandra went to the bulletin board to check out her partner but it's only written Alex without the family name which made her confused if it's a guy or a girl. Alexandra left the classroom to meet up with Sofia and Chase which she introduced them before going to meet up with Mrs. Adams, they seem to be getting along. Minutes after, Sofia introduced Alexandra to her lab partner Mason Miller, he also was the most good-looking guy she ever saw (well other than her crush that broke her heart), coincidently he was also from Russia and from the same town as she was. Sofia knew Alexandra would like Mason since he was totally her type, this was the reason she actually introduced herself to him.