Chapter 2: What is a Mistake?

11 PM: Alexandra and Sofia quickly got up and wanted to leave to go back to their dorm, but they were interrupted by that handsome Alex, telling them in a deep voice, "but I thought the party just started, why the rush?", Alexandra and Sofia looked at each other shocked, then Alexandra quickly replied in an awkward way, "oh, uhm you know classes tomorrow and all that", he quickly laughed and said, "all of us here in the boarding school don't even think about the studying part of it, come on join us, I'll drop you both back to your dorm in my golf cart after we're done, and don't worry my mom owns the school", followed by a wink, both of the girls shrugged and stayed to party. The whole time Alexandra was just worried that he might recognize her as the girl that confessed to him she had a crush on him only after talking to him for a month, but Sofia kept reminding her she is totally different now and that she had a glow up, that still did not convince her.

12 AM: Alex thought the time was late since he wanted to sleep (he promised his mom to not throw late night parties, but he said he wanted to sleep to sound cool). Alexandra looked so stressed as Sofia lets her sit next to Alex in the golf cart, of course he noticed how quiet and anxious she was towards him, so he told her this, "woah relax there baby girl I'm not here to bite you, well that's only if you want me to", then winked. Him and his goddamn winks, not only that, his bad pickup lines, Alexandra cringed so hard when he called her baby girl, she felt like she just wanted to stare at him with a poker face so he would know his choice of words are so "player-like", but of course what did she do? She laughed nervously.

They finally reached the dorm, for some reason Alexandra wanted Alex to say more to her, but she was disappointed with him as he left without saying a word. Sofia was confused she wanted to know if Alexandra felt something towards him till now, but she would never answer her whenever she asks her if she still has a crush on him.

8 AM: The curtains in the dorm were so bad to the point where they don't even block the sun, but that didn't bother them at all since they were spending time with each other, well other than classes. Alexandra wasn't bothered with going to class today after knowing Alex isn't just some random Alex, and that he is the "ALEX STONE" aka her old crush that rejected her.

The story started in 2014 when Alexandra was just in ninth grade, she was on social media scrolling, until she noticed this handsome guy on her explore, he seemed to have many girls on his comment section, she never thought he would ever reply to her, unless she found a messenger app where there aren't many girls texting him (which is impossible). She finally found a messenger app, so she thought "you only live once", so why not text him, not like he would reply to her, well to her surprise after an hour he replied to her. She was completely blinded by love, as they texted each other every single day, flirting back and forth, well he was flirting back and forth, Alexandra was always awkward didn't know how to flirt back. He started being more and more famous ever since he entered a popular football team, so Alexandra was always gushing about him to her friends, and about how their names are similar, so it was super cute to her. Alexandra and Sofia back then thought it's better to tell him the truth about her feelings towards him since he told her that he would never think someone has a crush on him, she thought it was finally her time to tell him her feelings, he always showed interests towards her, and that made her confident... Until he replied to her confession "aw cute", that shattered her confidence, he didn't even bother saying his feelings, he just... disappeared afterwards, that broke her heart, all those days texting him, flirting back and forth were for nothing. He then posted on his social media on how "the app" started unfollowing people so if the app unfollowed you, we had to tell him, so Alexandra texted him, but it was obvious he was the one that unfollowed certain people. Ever since that day she rarely believed in love and was skeptical every time someone would like her.

10 AM: First official class of the year, Alexandra was nervous on how she will she be able to ignore him when he will be everywhere, she will be. She sat like the seating chart, waited patiently to see at least Chase since things might be awkward after last night. As she was waiting, of course Alex enters the room with 3 girls, and who were they? Anastasia, Kendall, and Kennedy, they are making it so obvious how into him they are, but we all know who would fit him so well (Anastasia). As Alex approaches her she kind of rolls her eyes thinking he wouldn't notice, but he did, he said, "woah someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today", and proceeded with a laugh, but Alexandra just stared at him with a poker face and just ignored him. More girls started coming to Alex before Mrs. Adams entered class, Alexandra was worried on why Chase was late, she hoped he didn't stay up last night drinking until he was wasted, but here he is entering class with a messy hair, dark circles that didn't mess up his perfect face, and that bright smile that could make anyone smile back (including Alexandra on her bad days). As Chase entered class the first thing, he did was scratch his head, smiled, and whispered to Alexandra, "good morning grumpy face, smile more", which made her smile without even noticing. Class was semi horrible towards Alexandra, but obviously Alex enjoyed every bit of class because of the attention he was getting.

Alexandra knew Alex was a complete player, but for some reason she couldn't help herself but just stare at him, which thankfully he never noticed because he would think she's a creepy, or he would just treat her like every other girl that is fangirling towards him which he obviously loves. He just loved the attention, he loved being a player, and most importantly he loved being a jerk.

3 PM: Classes were over, Sofia and Alexandra were walking together in the garden wondering when will the man of their life step into their lives (girls literally same I wonder too). Sofia always thought Mason would be a good guy friend or at least a potential lover for Alexandra, but he turned out to be a jerk and a player like Alex, I mean like they are best of friends which they didn't expect. Chase and Mason had football tryouts since Alex forced them to do, Chase never thought of joining the football team since he believes they're all arrogant, until he met Mason who is very good at convincing. The girls both went to check out the tryouts since they might meet someone interesting there.

We meet a new guy (not in the boarding school, in the story). Peter "Pete" Harrison, definitely not a jock but should be, a photographer, looks middle-class but is filthy rich, deep blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and very tall. You would think he would be there for the tryouts, but no he is there taking pictures for the boarding school yearbook. As he's taking pictures for the yearbook, he sees these two girls sitting on the bleachers, this one girl caught his eyes, to him she was the most beautiful girl he ever saw, she may be a cheerleader, but she didn't seem like the stuck up one, we know her as Sofia. He started taking pictures of her so he wouldn't forget how she looks like and so he would probably talk to her (if he had the courage).

6 PM: Sofia was busy with her work from her other classes, but Alexandra was alone in the dorm listening to music and painting, then she heard a knock. Alexandra ignored the first knock, then it intensified. As she opened the door, she sees Chase standing there, they could feel the tension between them. They both liked each other but didn't know how to explain it, they knew those 7 minutes would make them fall in love with each other even if it was wrong. Almost 3 minutes passed by as they were staring at each other, both probably thinking what if they kissed again, would it be wrong, will Sofia be mad at them for ruining their friendship, what if they risk it all? Risk it all for love? All what they would think was "What is Love?", and what exactly is a mistake, that's when Chase dropped whatever was on his hands, grabbed Alexandra's face, and it was 7 minutes in heaven all over again, but more than 7 minutes.