CHAPTER 5

HARRY:
Incoming Call from: Loowee
I woke up today to a wake up call. I knew that it was Louis right away because he told me that he would get back at me in the morning and who else would call me at 6:45 in the morning?
The first thing he said was

" I told you I would get back at you for calling me Loowee. Did I not?" I could hear him smirking through the phone.

I rolled my eyes playfully
"You did Indeed. Jesus who wakes up this early in the morning"

"I guess I do"

He let out this laugh after saying that. I've never heard something like it. It was so cute and I could listen to his voice for hours on end.
"Now let me go back to sleepppp, I'm tireddd"

"Find but I'm gonna text you later today..if that's ok?" He asked hesitantly. 

"Of course of course. If it wasn't you it would be me" I smiled

"Haha Ok I'll talk to you later bye"

"Bye Louis"

The call ended.

LOUIS:
I had just said bye to all of my sisters and my mum before I left the house with my bag that weighed about as heavy as a boulder. God knows how I was gonna make it to the bus stop in 10 minutes. I had to go back to Doncaster to finish my semester.

As I made it just in time to the bust stop I jumped onto the bus making sure I wasn't taking up anyone's time, although it was hard with my fat ass bag. As I was 30 minutes into the ride something popped into
my head. Harry.

What was I gonna tell him? We have an connection and now that I'm gonna be living two hours away, will he even consider talking to me? Maybe I just shouldn't tell him. Ya...ya that's my plan, until I feel the time is right.