CHAPTER 16

LOUIS' POV

One hour...ONE MORE FUCKING HOUR TILL I MEET HARRY. I mean am I mentally prepared? Fuck mentally prepared, I'm not prepared at all, I have to go take a shower, put on some fresh clothes, tell the girls I'm leaving, maybe I should get a babysitter? Ya I'll do that it's probably the safest.

Before I got into the shower I looked through my contacts to find somebody that will be willing to babysit my sisters. Took me about 4 minutes till I found someone, her name was Lexi, she was sweet and around my age so I'm sure she wouldn't mind considering we were friends. I rung up her phone quickly and asked her if she can come over in 20 minutes even though I was only leaving in 30 but just to be safe. She of course said yes and told me that she'll come on time.

I took a ten minute shower making sure I smell good so Harry wouldn't think that I smell bad, first- well second impressions matter. Do they not? After my shower I had around 15 minutes or so to get dressed. I put some black sweats, but good looking adidas ones that weren't too baggy but not to tight, and a plain white shirt, I had a feeling it might be a bit chilly outside so I decided over the t-shirt to put my black and purple adidas crewneck. I sprayed some of my cologne that my mom had got me before she passed, god it smelt good and she told me to only use it on special occasions because it was really expensive so I decided that today it was appropriate.

Once I fixed up my hair a bit in the mirror I was wondering where the babysitter was because I had to leave the house in five minutes. As I was walking down my stairs I notice that she is already on the couch with all my sisters except Lottie watching FRIENDS. I was relieved now that I knew that the girls most likely got along with her, I looked back at her mouthing 'you good?' She nodded back smiling and turned her head back to the big screen. As I was going to the kitchen to grab a glass of water I announced to my sisters that I was going to meet up with a friend, they knew it was Harry so they all just smirked at me and Daisy even said, "Mhm, Have fun with you're so called friend but not to much fun, and be home by 9" She joked, I just looked back at her and rolled my eyes playfully.

I opened the front door of the house to go to my car and begin the surprisingly short drive, it was only around 20-25 minutes to Harry's house. But as I was leaving Lottie grabbed my hand from the door that I was just about to close whispering in my ear, "Please Louis, spare the boy a chance, he looks broken". I looked at her suprised by the words that she used..broken. I took a deep gulp and looked up to her and just said, "Don't worry Lottie, I got this". She smiled and closed the door behind me, I couldn't wait to see Harry.

HARRY'S POV

Okok so let me get this straight. I was going to meet up with Louis in less then half an hour. He's coming to my house to pick me up. ALL I HAD DONE WAS TAKEN A SHOWER, I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE CLOTHES ON.

I quickly ran up to my closet with my towel still wrapped around my waist. I looked at my wide selection of clothing but I just couldn't figure out what to wear, what if Louis didn't like it? What if he didn't even show up? Nono that's not Louis he wouldn't do that, right? Aside from him coming or not I still had to decide what to wear if he was, I just quickly pulled out one of my casual outfits so I can seem casual. I put on some faded black ripped skinny jeans with a darker shade of black T-shirt that said Dolphin Project Crew on it.  I didn't want the colors to be exactly the same so I just decided for the pants to be a bit more of a faded black then the shirt which was completely dark.

My mom already knew that I was meeting up with Louis and she was happy for me, she knew that I was so happy to meet him. How could I not? Before going downstairs to wait for him I looked once more in the mirror to check if I needed to do anything with my hair, but I didn't because it was long enough so I couldn't really style it.

I headed downstairs and for the first time in a while I had a genuine smile on my face. I guess I was just really excited to see Louis. My mom looked at me like she was some type of fan girl of me, but I knew that she was just happy to see me so excited.

As I was anxiously waiting for Louis to arrive I got a text from him saying 'Getting there in 5 minutes!' FIVE MINUTES? I THOUGH HE WOULD SAY TWENTY OR SOMETHING I DOMT THINK IM READY.
________________________
Whoops...sorry to leave you guys on a cliff hanger but I'm starting the new chapter right after I publish this one so ur fineee.