CHAPTER 26

LOUIS' POV

The day after Harry slept over and our argument we realized how stuck we are to each other and can barely handle our selves when we're not with each other, so..we decided that we have to take a couple days to just see that we can really be away from each other.

So that's what we did. We didn't text, FaceTime, meetup, or anything for a whole week.

To say that I was quite miserable would be an understatement, it's just..dealing with the grief of my moms death has been a lot for me, and on top of that to taking care of my sisters every day, so I guess..Harry was always there and made things easier for me. Even if he didn't physically help me, he was just always there for me and him just being himself was all I needed to get me through some days.

But I finally get to see him tomorrow and I know it's gonna feel like we're meeting each other for the first time all over again. I'm planning on surprising him and coming over to his house at around eleven AM.

~~ (later that night)

After making a dinner for the girls -that Harry taught me how to make- I washed the dishes and headed to my bedroom but not without wishing all the girls goodnight.

Once I finished in all of their rooms I finally went back to mine and slipped on some pajamas and went into bed. Before I could turn off the light I suddenly heard footsteps walking into my room and I looked up to see Lottie.

With a confused face I asked her, "What's up? You need something?".

She came over to me and sat down on the bed with a bit of a worried but happy face. She looked at me and gave me a smirk, "You're so miserable without Harry" She began to laugh hysterically with her hand over her stomach trying to calm herself down.

Once Lottie calmed down a bit I just rolled my eyes, "I am not miserable without him I'm just...I uh..it's different" I sighed.

Lottie looked at me with a are- you-serious-look-at-yourself look, "Louis.." She said trying to prove her point.

I sighed deeply this time and flopped my body down on to the bed with my hands flying up, "Fineeee" I groaned, "I'm miserable without him, he lights up the whole room when he's here, he makes me happy, I want to see him so badly that it hurts, is that what you want to hear?" I said with a bit of a harsh tone but I knew she wouldn't take offense.

Her face lit up, "Yup! I knew it. Maybe you should try another week without him just-"

I cut her off before she can ever finish her thoughts, "I don't even want to hear it. I need to see him, in fact, I'm leaving the house tomorrow at ten thirty to go see him" I reminded her because she already knew.

"I know that you don't want to hear it, but I just wanted to make you mad, you should've seen the look on your face" She said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and let out a fake laugh, "Lottie can we talk about something..serious for a second" I said in a more serious tone now, visibly her calming down.

"Of course, what's up?"

"Ok well..I'm just gonna go straight up and say it...I'm so fucking in love with Harry Lottie" I said hesitantly not knowing how she would react.