New people

Jess's point of view

      It was kinda cold out here so, I put on my Cool story bro sweatshirt with a pair of all black denim jeans with a pair of all white air Jordan's. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw my little sister Janelle.

  "Hey Nelly!" I said as I rubbed her head sorta messing up her hair.

"Wassup butter cup"

  I remember when she first started calling me that it was when I was 5 and she was 1. She looked at me with her gray eyes that where slowly turning light blue. I was helping my mom cook. she was melting butter and put it in a little cup and  my little sister said her first word "buttercup!"

She said as she reached for me I came over and she kissed me on the cheek.
*end of flashback*

   As I walked back to my room to get my pastle purple Jansport backpack I decided to ride my pennybored with a light purple deck, mint green wheels, laffy taffy yellow trucks, and white bolts.

   "Nelly are you ridding your pennybord today?"I asked as she walked pass my door.

"Nah, I feel like walking I think the new kid from down the street is gonna walk with me."

               Nelly's Point of view
   We walked to the end of the street when I saw the boy. Shane he was so cool with his light brown hair and blue eyes.

Jess looked at me like I was crazy and pulled me a side

      "You didn't tell me the kid was a boy!" She whisper-yelled

"You didn't ask!?"

  "Well what's the story with him? Does he go to your school? Do you like him? "

    I was about to answer all her questions but Shane walked over. He was wearing a purple V neck with some white true religion pants and a pair of black of air Jordan's and the front of his hair was spiked up the back was normal and he had a a gray Jansport

Backpack.

"Hey" he says as he gives me a hug and gives my sister a hand shake.

  "Hi, this is my sister Jess, Jess this is Shane."

    "Ok" she said smileing as she rode her pennybord in the direction of her school.

     Looked away from her as I saw Shane looking at me.

    "Let's go" he said with a smile.

    "So, how do you like new York?" I asked as we crossed the street.

   "I like Chicago a little better..."

I could tell there was something he was holding back.

    We walked into school and I asked if I could see his schedule.

He handed it to me and I saw he had third period room 31 Mr.Kelly with me and fifth period Mrs. Walton with me too. I smiled as I looked up.

    "You have history and English with me"

  "Well" he smiled "I'll see you at 3rd period then" he smiled and walk the other way.

I walked in the girls bathroom and In the mirror I saw me in a plaid white and black flannel with the buttons open, with a red under shirt, and light colored denim jeans, and a pair of  red convers. I took my curled blonde hair and put it in a high pony tail.

        Jess Point of view

   For lunch I decided to go off campus and get some starbucks. When I walked in I saw a girl with a pennybord with a black deck and red wheels with yellow trucks and green truck holders with yellow bolts. She ordered a cotton candy Frappuccino.

As soon as I knew it, it was my turn to order. I ordered a Java Chip Frappuccino. Then walked out the door, I still had a 20 minutes so I went to Nelly's school. When I got there I hugged her and gave her the rest of my Starbucks.

       "Are you going to answer my question I asked this morning??" I asked interested. She pulled me a side and told me everything.

      "He used to live in Chicago. He moved here about a week ago, yes he goes here."

     "How did u meet?"

    "I saw him when I was pennybording by the Green-Dal park."

         "Well do you like him?" I asked as I looked at my watch. Crap. I only had 10 minutes to get back to school.

      "I'm sorry Nell I have to go back to school" I said as I rolled my eyes.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

         Wassup! So thanks for reading sorry the chapter is a little short I'm going to do the next chapter in a few days.
          ~MaryJane