Meeting Matt

Mary's point of view 8 weeks later

  Today is me and Jess's 8 week friendship anniversary. She is finally letting me meet her boyfriend Matt. What if he doesn't like me and me and Jess stop being friends. This is too crazy I just can't.

  I was putting on my if you see the police warn a brother sweatshirt, a pair of skinny jeans and my white air Jordan's and started straightening my hair when Jess texted me.

       (Text conversation)

Jess: Hey, you ready to meet matt

  Me: Yeah tbh I'm kinda scared tho

Jess: you have no reason to be now come outside

Me: k be right there
(End of phone conversation)

As I walked outside I saw Jess wearing a Light blue crop top, a white cardigan, Light colored skinny jeans, and a pair of all black convers. With her hair in a messy bun.

"Well... How do I look?" Jess said as she turned around slowly

   "Like a crack head" I joked.

"So funny I forgot to laugh" she said in a sarcastic way.

  We started to walk to the Green-Dale park to meet Matt. When we got to the park I saw a boy. I didn't know if it was Matt or not.

  Then Jess said there he is and pointed in the direction I was looking. He was wearing a black V neck, a red and black flannel, some khaki pants like Jake from State Farm, and a pair of Tims. His hair was a light brown, he had quiff game.

  Jess's Point of view

   "Mary this is Matt, Matt this is Mary" I said as I pointed to them.

   "Nice to meet you" Matt says and tries to give Mary a hug but she reaches out for a hand shake.

  Suddenly, I heard my phone ring and pulled it out of my pocket, To see who was calling I looked at the display name and it said dad. Thoughts raced threw my mind I haven't talked to my dad since I was 6, when he walked out on us. I have never told anyone.

As I answered the phone I told Mary and Matt to give me a second and I walked down the street.

Mary's point of view

    As Jess walked away, Mat looked at me.

"You know your very pretty" Mat said as he put my hair behind my ear.

  "Thanks" I said feeling a little uncomfortable.

   Mat looked at me and smiled. Then moved his hand closer to mine. I lifted my hand away from his.

   "So how long have you and Jess been friends" Matt asked as he held his own hand.

"About 2 months"

    "Oh cool not that long huh" Matt smiled at the words.

Then he looked at me and started to lean in for a kiss. I jumped up from where I was almost falling.

  "What, Why, huh, YOU TRIED TO KISS ME!!!!" I yelled noticing what was going on.

  Oh my god what am I going to tell Jess, this is what I was scared of she is a good friend she doesn't deserve to get hurt, but after all it wasn't my fault it was Matt's should I tell her.... I thought to myself. When I was snapped from my thoughts Matt was saying not to tell Jess.

Jess's point of view

That phone call sucked. He just asked me for money. I hate him. When I was back in the park I saw Mary standing up.

    "Hey sorry about that the call wasn't as important as I thought it would be" I said walking up to kiss Matt.

    "Um I.... I have to go sorry" Mary said as she ran off.

Wonder what that was about. I hugged Matt and told him bye so I could see what's wrong with Mary.

   "Ok bye" Matt said giving me one last kiss.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Hey guys so I hoped you liked the chapter give me some ideas of what I should do on the next chapters   \\ MaryJane