New Everything

Mary's point of view
    I put on my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle crop top, a pair of black leggings, with a jean jacket with a fabric hood, and a pair of white high top convers.I put my dirty blond hair with natural highlights on the ends into an Ariana Grande type of style.

    I looked out the window to see Shane and the two girls who live down the street. I hope he doesn't get too attached I though as I graded my black, red, green, and yellow pennybord. On my way to school I saw the girl from down the street again. I know her sister Shane can't stop talking about her.

            Shane's point of view

         First and second period was a blur of teachers talking and students not listening. By second period I was so excited to see Janelle.

"Hey!" I heard from behind me. It was Janelle

"Wanna walk to class together?"

   "Let's go" she smiled.

            Mary's Point of view

   Ew. School lunch I wonder if you can go off campus. As the lunch bell rang I saw everyone go off campus. So I went to Starbucks and got a cotton candy Frappuccino. I looked at my phone to see I had 22 minutes left so I stoped at home to get my skatebored I only use for tricks and went to the skate park.

  When I got to the skate park there only guys, not a single girl in sight. All the guys looked at me funny, one asked if I was lost.

       "No" I said then put my skateboard on the ground and did a kickflip followed by an Olly.

     The guys looked at me in amazement one of them called me cute and I smiled and my dimples showed.

I looked at my phone I only had 5 minutes. When I got close to the school and started to run. I crashed in to the girl from down the street.

       "Sorry" she mumbled

       "It's kool"

"What's your name again?" She asked

"I didn't say it, but its Mary"

"Hi Mary I'm Jess" She smiled she had dimples too.

"Um what class do you have next?" I asked while I got up from the fall I took a minute ago.

"Well I have Mr.Flex next in room 37"

"Cool me too" I smiled as I helped her up.

"Wanna walk to class together?" She asked nervously

  "Yeah let's go" I smiled

For the rest of the day we hung out I think we could be friends.

  After school...

   Jess and I walked home together when we where about to cross the street we saw Shane and Janelle. Shane was holding Janelle's backpack and wouldn't give it back. When we got close enough I asked if later they wanted to go to the mall

   "Um I would have to ask my mom but yeah here's my number call me later" Jess said as she gave me a little piece of paper folded up.

   About 2 hours later I called Jess and asked if her and Janelle can go to the mall. They are going to go. I'm excited and I'm not really sure why.

    Jess's Point of view

We got to their house Janelle and I where on our pennybords. They match we're cool like that.

Mary was on a black, red, yellow,and green pennybord. Shane was on an all black bike.

"Let's go" Shane said

Within 10 minutes we where at the mall. Mary and I went to hot topic. I went one way Mary sent the other,but we where both looking at the same brand. I picked out a shirt for her and she picked out one for me.

   Mary called shane and him and Janelle are at the food court.

   "Ight we'll meet u there" Mary said as she disconnected.

We got to the food court and we saw shane and Janelle eating McDonald's. First Mary went to get a big mac, then she went to Toco Bell to get there new starburst drink. I did the same but got chicken nuggets.

  We all sat down and ate by the time we where done it was 5:00.

We all went home Shane gave Janelle a hug and shook my hand. Then Mary gave me a hug and me and Janelle walked home.

   "You never told me if you liked him or not" I said to break the silence.

   "Well Jess the truth is I don't know."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

        Hope you like the chapter in the next one some crazy stuff might go down thanks for reading don't forget to comment and rate
               -MaryJane