5

"When you find out who you are, you find find out what you need"

-Mama Odie

(Harry's POV)

  I hesitated. I mean the door just opened itself. I remembered that my best friend could be in here. I put one foot in the door. When nothing attacked it, I peeked in. I walked in and I was in awe. It was so unique, so resplendent, so different. For a second, I had forgotten the reason I was there.

I whispered "Neville? Where are you?" I kept going for a few minutes and got tired of whispering.

"Neville! Where are you, we need to leave!" I bellowed. I heard my named being called. I walked up the stairs and called Neville's name again and followed his voice to a dark and crumbling tower. I raced up the steps. I slowed down when I felt eyes on me. We needed to hurry.

  I called Neville's name out again and raced to the top. There he was, my best friend since birth, sitting in a cell, like a prisoner. I hurried to try and open the door.  

(Neville's POV)

      I see my savior , my guardian angel, try and open the door that kept me captive for a couple hours. I widened my eyes when I saw a figure behind him.

"Harry, you need to leave, right now." I said as he fumbled with the lock and the door.

He stubbornly shook his head and claimed "No, Neville, I'm not leaving you" the figure began walking behind him and grabbed his shoulder.

I saw all the color and rosiness drain out of Harry's face as I felt mine.

(Harry's POV)

I felt bony fingers dig into my shoulder, turning me around. I saw a man, with his cloak over his face. I found this as an opportunity.

I took his hand and gestured the door "Can you help me? Please, he is my best friend." I said desperately, close to tears. I looked at Neville and the still figure. Neville was pale and scared... of the man. I put two and two together.

"You put him in here" I said quietly, "You put him in here! Take him out this instant!" I shrieked pointing my finger and continued to point my finger at him. I felt like he wasn't even taking me serious.

"Take off that ridiculous cloak off too" I added, it looked preposterous. Neville began shaking his head and repeat "No" over and over. The figure chuckled, "If I let him out, you will take his place" I looked at my best friend and agreed. As the figure took off the cloak's hood, I saw his face. It was snake-ish , dry, grey, and creepy. I backed up. The monster looking thing took me and dragged me to the cell next to Neville's and threw me in there. He then dragged Neville out by his shirt. I reached out to Neville but did not scream.

The monster walked back up the stairs and stated that I would spend the rest of my life here. I heard yelling and Neville banging on the castle's door.  I sat in the dirty cell, trying to make myself at home. Since I'm going to be staying in the castle for a while.

I heard a clanging and the sounds of metal sliding across the bricks. I looked and saw nothing. I heard it again and there was nothing. I was curious. Was I just going crazy or there is something up with the castle. 

The clankig and sliding noise was disrupted by talking.

"We should not be doing this, Severus"

"He is a child, Lucius. He barely looks of age."

"He is a prisoner, he made the decision to take the trespasser's spot, so he spot he will take."

There was a silence.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I called out.

More clanking and sliding. I looked away then looked into the hallway through the bars of my prison cell. 

"We need to help him, he might be the one to break the spell, Lucius"

"Break the- Break the spell! That is ridiculous ! If our lord, our king doesn't think he will find the person to break the spell, then why should we?"

"Well, Malfoy, I'm going up there, whether you go with me or not"

More clanking and sliding until it sounded close.

I squinted my eyes as I seen...

A potion bottle and a snake cane.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Please do the honors and comment, I love comments)