7

"Two people don't have to be together right now, in a month, or in a year.  If those two people are meant to be, then they will be together somehow at somewhere in life"

-Unknown

(Harry's POV)

"-Starve for all I care" I heard from the other side of the door from that..Monster. I blinked back the tears. 'At least when I die of starvation, I wont die in a dirty cell' I thought trying to think positive. I walked to the bed, past Bellatrix whom looked at me with sadness? Pity? I lied down in the bed and let darkness take over me.

+A FEW HOURS LATER+

I woke up to Bellatrix talking to some others. I sat up and saw a black feather duster with two white feathers on the sides. I saw the bottle or "Snape" and the cane or "Malfoy".

"We can't let the dear starve" Bellatrix said.

"Well, he isn't going to be our new queen nor is he going to break the spell, so why not let him starve" Malfoy stated,' I could tell he was sneering, he seemed like the type to sneer all the time' I thought.

"What happened to the crazy Bellatrix that had the whole continent scared at the mention of her name. The heartless Bellatrix whom had starved millions with no hesitation, whom tortured people till they were deemed insane?" Snape ranted. 

'That couldn't be true, I may not have talked to her that long, but she seemed more sane and kinder than all of the people I have met in this castle put together.'

"That was then, when I didn't have time to look a beautiful and pure things, when I just looked at the ugly and sinned. He does not belong here, if he going to stay here, he should be treated with our best" Bellatrix stated back fiercely. I decided it was time to make my presence known. I sat up and stretched my limbs.  I realized they had stopped talking and looked over to the objects. 

"Good evening" I stated, partially happy that Bellatrix defended me.

"Good evening" the objects mumbled stiffly.