Dinner Table

I was really bored but yea. What ever you want to be when you grow up keep dreaming nah I'm jk hard work is all it takes to make your dream reality even if it is wanting to be A POTATO!!!!!!

/////////////////////////////////////

"Son dinner time" the mom said. "Ok mommy coming" the son said. They sat at the table. "Son" the dad said "I just lost my job and now bad things are going to happen. I don't THINKS you'll understand tho." The son was a small little boy. Only in 1st grade. "Oh daddy I understand just fine!"

"Do do do do" the boy sang "I want pizza, ice cream, chicken, kool aid, watermelon, u know the same thing everyday dinner." The dad was ANGER. "SON YOUR NOT FREAKIN UNDERSTANDING" the dad pick up the son and start shaking him. "Uh uh uh uh" the boy kept saying. "Oh jer bear" the mom said talking to the father "if you shake him you gotta shake him right. See give me him."

The mom took the kid. "Shake him like. You know." The mom shake him real fast. "Shake shake shake that booty. Shake shake shake shake that booty!"
The dad was shaking him self in the same motion.
(Lol) "mo mo mo mom mom mommy" the son said. "Your crazy" the mom stop shaking the boy. She dropped him. "Aww mommy that hurts" the son said the mom look at him with her WIZARD EYES!

"I love it when you use your WIZAED EYES" the dad said. "I know" the mom responded. "Hehehe" the dad went. "Hehehe"the mom went

The boy ate dinner alone that day.

Just when the boy finished his food the parent walked in "hmm" the dad went "son the reason I told you about my job was to tell you, you need to think about what you want to be when you grow up"
"Ok crazy daddy."the boy responded "LEAVE NOW WHILE I THINK." He yelled
"Son" the dad said he had sad eyes.
"NIGGA LEAVE" the parents left out.

Everybody was sleeping. The boy woke up in the middle of the night and walked in the parents room. "Momma" he whispered. "I wanna be a potato"