Am I a potato

"I am a potato, right?" the boy said in his head, "Am I a potato? What...what am I. Who am I" 

The boy sit in his big chair questioning everything. He has grown older, he's 16 battling to identfiy who he is now. His mom called him crazy, told him to get over his stupid dream. Tells he will never be a potato, that he will never potate. That he will never be...who he wants to be.

The boy leaves his sit into his room, with potato pictures all over it. "I JUST WANNA BE A POTATO!" he screams. His dad from the other room hear and walks into his room. "THATS ENOUGH. YOU WILL NEVER BE POTATO! STOP WITH STUPID DREAM. You're 16." his father cries, "I just want people to stop looking at you like... like a crazy person.  You're my son. My only son. It was cute when you we're younger but your older now. And your gonna keep getting older. Soon you're gonna have to start making money, get married and have a son of your own but that;s not gonna happen if you keep.. keep doing this.. this shit." His father starts to rip all the potato posters down.

"DAD NO!" the boy screams. "It doesn't have to be this way. I just want to be a potato. Please dad. Please."

"SON" his father screams but stops and talks quietly right away. "Just..I don't know" and then he walks out the room.

"Dad, I'm...I'm sorry. I just..I wanna be...I" the boy run out  his room crying, running into the forest. He stops and leans againt a tree. Breathing getting air and he squits his eyes...and things change. "What" he stares into his hands. "No, no, nonononono. This can't be real. This can't happen. I was suppose to be a potato. WHY. I'M SORRY DAD" Have you ever done that? When you squit your eyes things don't look...normal but it is. It's real. Thats how he felt. 

"I didn't ask for it to be this way. I didn't ask to be like this." What did he see? "Please make it stop. Make it stop. PLEASE." he saw the blood on his hands. "I'm SORRY MOM" his mother blood.

FLASHBACK  (the boy is 8 years old)

It happen at night. In his bed when his mom was telling him a story. The mom smiles at him, the boy loves when she smiles. "Mom" the boys says, "why wasnt a born a potato?" 

"maybe" she responds "it wasn't meant to be or you have to fight for it. Life sucks but also amazing. Fight to see the amaziness in it."

"No! I don't wanna fight. It's your fault mom! You did this! You gave birth to me!" the boy takes out his potato peeler and peels his mom. His mom tried to stop him but she was already sick from a rare deasise and couldn't stop him. He peeled her...all the skin was gone. From eyes nose lips even her fingertips. Her head down to her toes...

FLASHBACK OVER

"I did that" he whisphers "MOOOOOOM I'M SORRY. I just" he cries too much. 

"I just wanna be a potato, mamma I just wanna be a potato"

"Mamma, I wanna be a potato"

Sorry for that long ass wait guys. I just got caught up on the path of life but I'm here now! 

And theres gonna be 1 more potato story so enjoy.