♡Chapter 71: Losing Laurens Parents and Abuelita♡

Cesar POV

Walking with Anne up and down hallway as she is teething, hears door and comes to door looks at officer, "How can I help you?"

Officer Menjivar looks at him, "Is your wife Lucero Pineda here? We need her to come down to the hospital to identify 3 bodies."

Lucero comes next to me and listens, "3 bodies? Who? Why?"

Officer Menjivar sighs, "I am sorry ma'am, but we believe your parents and grandmother where killed in a car accident coming home from your brother in laws."

Texts Flaca and Oscar and nods, "We will both be there as soon as we take our children to my brother."

Lucero POV

Shaking as we drop them off and Cesar holds me with tears, "They say that a drunk driver never saw them, Cesar how am I going to tell my Tia Geny and family?"

Mario comes to door backway and holds me kisses my head, "Prima, mom and dad are on the way they are going to go with you two to identify bodies."

With tears shaking, "Mario, who do I have left besides Diaz family? I lost my sister and now my parents and grandma!"

20 minutes later the 4 of us at morgue and sees bodies and looks at Cesar with tears and then at officer, "That is my father, I can identify him because he has my initials, my moms, and sisters on his shoulder. That's my mom because she has a birth mark on her lower back, and a scar on her right-hand side from having me."

Geny shaking looks at officer, "That is my mother Maria, because if you look right under her eye you will see a deep scar from when she tried helping my son. On her right pinky you will see all her grandchildren initials, LD LuD RM MM JT (NOTE: Not including twins sorry)."

We go to Oscars and sitting in car shaking in Cesars hold.

Flaca POV

Checking all the kids that asleep and lays on couch with Oscar hand on belly cries in his shoulder as he holds me, "Those 3 loved me like family, they never gave up on us Oscar. Abuelita always checked on me every week. Our babies could have been in the car, they just left here when it happened."

Oscar looks at me and holds me hand on my belly, "It's the first thing I thought about when Cesar called. Abuelita helped us since day 1 and she helped you and Tony to. I am worried about Lucero. Her parents, sister, and grandmother are gone."

Rubs his hand and nods, "I told Cesar they can stay as long as needed."

Please don't forget: