Christmas is Coming!

A long weekend has ended and the teachers spent their days marking test papers. It wasn't a pleasant weekend for them but for the students, it was celebration time.

"Nee-chan, don't overwork yourself marking all those papers" said Hanabi as she hang a blanket over Hinata who was busy marking papers at her desk.

"Thank you Hanabi-chan. Are you going somewhere?" asked Hinata as Hanabi was dressed casually with a brown fur coat and red mufflers around her neck. Winter has already arrived in Konoha.

"Yeah, to meet someone" mumbled Hanabi as a bright flush painted across her face.

"To meet who?" chuckled Hinata

"J-just a friend nee-chan! Anyway, I'm going! Don't overwork yourself okay?" stuttered Hanabi as she quickly head towards the door. Hinata knew that her sister was meeting up with Konohamaru quite often but she pretended to not know.

Hinata continued working at her desk scattered with papers, pencils and a calculator. It was definitely stressful as she had to carefully check the workings the students have written. After a while, she checked her clock. It was 11am. She sighed as she looked at the pile of papers beside her.

"Just ten more then I'll eat lunch.." mumbled Hinata as she tried to motivate herself. Suddenly, her phone vibrated. It was Naruto.

"Hey Nata <3, wanna head out for lunch?"

"I still got a lot of papers to mark :( so I'm planning to just eat at home"

"Aw, then I'll come over to your house then :3 your dad's not around right? D:"

"Just me only ^^"

"Alright, I'm coming over Nata. See you soon! <3"

Ever since the two started dating, Naruto insisting on giving nicknames to each other. Hinata however was rather shy and thus, they only decided to call each other when they are not in school. Hinata smiled at the thought of Naruto coming over. Although they just met yesterday from the party, meeting Naruto everyday would be the best dream for her.

Soon, there was a knock on the door. Naruto has arrived.

"Good afternoon Naruto-kun!" greeted Hinata as she opened the door.

"Good afternoon Nata!" grinned Naruto as he held onto his brown slingbag.

Naruto then headed straight inside as he carefully looked around. He was extremely worried if anyone other than Hinata saw him. He knew that he was considered an "unwanted" guest in the Hyuuga household.

"Don't worry Naruto-kun, my dad's out for a meeting" giggled Hinata as she headed into the kitchen to pour a hot green tea for Naruto.

"I'll be so dead if your father finds me" said Naruto as he headed towards Hinata's messy desk. He then cleaned Hinata's desk, stacking the papers in a corner and aligning her pens and pencils in order.

"Here is your tea Naruto." Hinata paused as she looked at her desk. "You cleaned it up for me?" asked Hinata. She could see a wide grin on Naruto's face.

"You've worked hard Nata. Here's your reward." said Naruto as he planted a kiss on her cheek. Hinata smiled, comforted by Naruto's words.

~X~

Hinata still had a couple more of papers to mark so Naruto decided to make cup ramen for the two of them. Although Hinata insisted on making the lunch as she was the host, Naruto asked her to stop being too nice and let her boyfriend do something for her. Hinata blushed at his words as she continued to mark the papers.