Married Teachers

Naruto was stunned as he stared at his wife. Never before as he seen her like that.

"D-don't look..." said Hinata softly as her face slightly flushed.

"You're beautiful Nata." whispered Naruto as he grinned brightly.

"Now then, Uzumaki Naruto will you humbly vow to be forever good to your wife and shower her with love forever?" asked the priest.

"Of course!" grinned Naruto as he held Hinata's hands.

"Hyuuga Hinata, will you humbly vow to be forever good to your husband and shower him with love forever?"

"Yes." smiled Hinata.

"Uzumaki Naruto. You may now kiss the bride."

Naruto turned around allowing him to face his wife as he removed the veil covering Hinata's face. He looked at her eyes, smiling at everything he saw on her.

"Shall I do a big one?" whispered Naruto as he grinned.

"Not in front of everyone...." whispered Hinata as she blushed.

"Hehe~" grinned Naruto as he pulled Hinata down to his knee level while holding her waist as he gently planted his lips onto her pink glossed lips. The crowd cheered in delight by the sudden kiss leaving Hinata's face completely red.

~X~

"Alright! Students should go away when I'm doing this. You guys are too young to get married yet!" shouted Naruto as he held onto the bouquet of flowers that would normally be thrown and the one who recieves it will get married soon.

"Hah? Are you saying we aren't allowed to get married yet?" yelled Konohamaru.

"What, kids should focus on going to college!" said Naruto.

"Alright, here it comes!" shouted Naruto as he threw the bouquet high. The bouquet flew quite a distance however it landed in the hands of someone no one had expected. Everyone turned around and was surprised. The one with the bouquet of flowers in her hands was the bride's younger sister, Hanabi.

"Woohoo! Congrats Hanabi-chan!" said Sakura.

"Young is very youthful you know!" smiled Lee as he gave a thumbs up.

"E-eh? Um, thank you?" said Hanabi as she was slightly flustered. A slight flush could be seen on her face. Naruto noticed that Konohamaru turned silent, his face full red as well. Naruto and Hinata giggled as they looked at the situation.

"So Hinata, I'll be looking forward to spending my life with you." said Naruto as he held Hinata's hands.

"Me too, Naruto-kun." smiled Hinata as the two slowly walked to the entrance of the church, taking their first step to begin their journey of life, together.

~X~

After Naruto and HInata's wedding, it was as if life in Konoha went back to normal. The friends who attended their wedding turned back into decent teachers and the students who wildly enjoyed their wedding turned back into serious students. It was as if a fairy tale had just gone by.

Naruto and Hinata were given nearly a month leave to spend their honeymoon together. They had already started living together in a small apartment block near the school. However, the moment they came back from their honeymoon, they recieved a ton of letters from their mailbox. Although they were mostly bills and congratulatory cards from friends, the most surprising letters were invitation letters to the weddings of Sasuke and Sakura, Shikamaru and Temari and Sai and Ino.

"W-wait HUH? Those guys are getting married?!" shouted Naruto in shock as he reviewed the letters while sitting at the table.

"I think we are the ones that encouraged them to do it?" giggled Hinata as she poured a cup of coffee for Naruto.