0.8

luke was asleep for most of the plane ride, but i couldnt fall asleep.
by the time luke fell asleep, ashton texted me, asking how things were going so far. i just ignored his text, putting in my earphones, listening to not in that way, by sam smith.

+

we finally arrived in england, and frankly, i was excited as hell.

"hey addie, wanna help me with the bags?" luke asked.

"yeah ill be there in a sec." i walked over to my mom, giving her a couple things, before walking over to luke.

"what do you need help with?"

"i cant find our luggages.." he blushed softly in embarrassment.

"ill go ask someone for help."

he nodded, coming along with me.

i came across a worker who looked to be about 6"3, and tapped him on the shoulder.
"hi! could you please help us find our luggages?"

he laughed a bit, "sorry love i dont work here."

now i was the one blushing in embarrassment. "oh my god im so sorry!"

"you're fine love. im henry." he extended his hand out.

"im adelina, but you can call me ad or anything you'd like."

"is addie alright?"

"no, only i can call her that. oh im luke by the way, addie's boyfriend." luke extended his hand out to henry.

my eyes widened. boyfriend? what the hell.

"im sorry henry, hes not my boyfriend. but a close friend." i shot luke a glare, while he just rolled his eyes, walking around to find a worker.

"it's fine love, so are you from here?"

"no im actually from australia, my moms on a business trip here. but im guessing youre from here?"

he nodded, "born and raised."

"maybe you'd like to show me around sometime? here's my number." i took out a scrap paper from my purse, and a pen, writing down my number, handing it to him with a smile.

"it'd be my pleasure, love."

+

we eventually found our luggages, and got a cab to take us to where we would be staying. it wasnt far from london at all, and the view was breathtaking.

i slide the key into the slot, turning the handle to the room, walking in.

it was breathtaking. 

there was a wall of windows, bringing in a great amount of sunlight. 

i walked in the room next to lukes, and set my stuff down, sitting down on the bed. there was a knock on the door, i looked up, seeing liz.

"hey sweetie, can i come in?" i nodded.

"how are things going? your mom left for a meeting."

"things are fine." i smiled, hoping she would just go with it.

"thats good," she glanced at me sympathetically, "luke and i are going to walk around london, want to come?"