━━ THE ODDS

WREAK HAVOC.
( the odds part one )

" NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU  THINK YOU LOVE SOMEBODY,YOU'LL STEP BACK WHEN THE POOL OF THEIR BLOOD EDGES   UP TOO CLOSE

THINK YOU LOVE SOMEBODY,
YOU'LL STEP BACK WHEN THE
POOL OF THEIR BLOOD EDGES
UP TOO CLOSE. "

( credit for this idea goes to ZABlNlS she did this first and it's honestly such a creative and amazing idea that i asked her if could use it for my story!! make sure to go check out her apply fics BLOODLINE and SUPERCUT 🥺🥺 )

WELCOME TO THE BETTING CENTER.

this chapter will show the odds of your tribute after the reaping! these are solely based off of district, age, height, and weight.

DISTRICT ODDS,  obviously tributes from career district such as 1, 2, and 4 will have higher odds than other tributes.

AGE ODDS, the older a tribute is, the higher their odds will be.

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT ODDS, the taller your tribute is, the higher their odds will be. the more your tribute weighs, the higher their odds will be.

HOW THE ODDS WORK, you tribute will receive a number to 1. this will represent how many times they would lose to the 1 time they would win. so if a tribute has an odds of 9-1, they would lose 9 out of 10 times, and would win 1 out of 10 times. this said, a tribute with a lower number has a higher odds of winning. a tribute who receives a 5-1 odds is much more likely to win than a tribute who receives a 50-1  odds.

an example is from the hunger games movie, during training cato had a 3-1, where out of 4 games he would lose 3 and win 1. on the other hand, rue had a 60-1, where out of 61 games she would lose 60 and win 1.

━━━━━━ note, that your tributes score will continue to change throughout the course of the story. so this chapter will be odds for after the reaping, but another chapter will be posted after training starts with an updated score. then another will be posted after training scores are posted, and interviews are over, with your tributes final score before the games. then one more time halfway through the games. the higher your tributes odds are, the more sponsors they will gain.

ways for your tribute to get a higher odds is to complete training exercises, show the gamemakers they know how to use a weapon, and create alliances, whether with their sibling or not. another way is to gain many sponsors, where even if your tribute doesn't know how to use a weapon, they have a higher chance to get sponsors during the games when needed, which will make the odds of winning higher.

HERE ARE CURRENT ODDS:

+ VERVAIN VOSS HAS GAINED SPONSORS

+ NIKOLAUS THORNTON HAS GAINED SPONSORS.

+ ALARICO FERNSBY HAS GAINED SPONSORS.

+ WISTERIA VOSS HAS GAINED SPONSORS.

+ IDA FERNSBY HAS GAINED SPONSORS.

+ ELIDE THORNTON HAS GAINED SPONSORS.