━━ THE REAPINGS

WREAK HAVOC.
( the reapings )

THE CAPITOL, JULY 4TH

        The entire stadium was chaos. Citizens were screaming so loud no one could hear themselves think, and the amount of yelling and cheering had the entire room shaking. Those in The Capitol had been waiting for this night for months, bets already being placed all the way back in March when the Quarter Quell twist was announced. People were on the edge of their seats, some couldn't even stay seated, and some had begun jumping up and down as the lights began to flicker on— they were insatiable.

Cosmo Flickerman basked in it. He loved seeing people lose their minds over something that he had the honor to host. Every year, the feeling of being able to announce and recap for The Hunger Games had the man glowing, he truly had been blessed with his family's name.

"Welcome, welcome!" Cosmo yelled to the crowd, only to be met with even louder cheering. He grinned, knowing this year was going to be unforgettable. "Now, the time has finally come. We have been waiting for this night for months, and now that's it's here, we could not be more excited."

People responded with adoration, just as he expected. The man could see roses being thrown on stage, along with peoples own scarves and clothing items. "Who is ready for the reapings of this years Quarter Quell? As we all know, this year is very special. Not only are we getting twelve pairs of tributes, but we are getting twelve pairs of siblings! Incredible! I am so excited, are all of you excited?"

The amount of noise inside the room had Cosmo's ears ringing, and he took it as his cue to signal the crew to turn on the screen behind him. The screen was the size of one of the stadiums wall, making it easy for the thousands of people to see it from wherever they were seated.

"Now, let the 150th annual Hunger Games begin!"

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

"From District One, not only do we have a pair of siblings, but we have a pair of twins. What a way to start off this year! Now, since their names were called, the betting has already begun for these blonde bombshells. Wisteria and Vervain Voss, both aged eighteen, and by the looks of it ready to wreak havoc. If you look up at the screen, you see the confidence radiating off these two, and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for us all this year."

Cosmo paused as he waiting for the data to come
in. After the reapings aired, sponsors began to bet on the tributes of their choice, and during the recaps the amount of sponsors the district had was announced.