Chapter 1

Life is horrible, I have no friends, no family to rely on. I hear voices which no one else can hear. This is only one of the things which make me different and my parents abandon me. Most of my life I've been looking after myself, moving from family to family. In school I don't have friends my only friend is the voice inside my head.

Today is my 10th birthday. I'm treating myself to a new laptop with the money I saved up from working. Some of my bosses pity me so they give me a tip every so often.

I walk over to the store were they sell laptops and start to search of a good one. After a while I finally find a good one, I start to walk home, now my tenth home within a year. I'm starting to think I will become homeless at this rate. However I say to myself, "Start everyday with a new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow."

This is why I don't show my emotions because it reminds me of the past and what I'm missing out on.

After a while of walking, boring... I find myself looking at people who look similar to Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki. Wow they actually look like the real deal. I wonder how they do it?

I get interrupted by them saying, "Isn't that the girl who can do anything she wants and the girl we're looking for?" to each other. What do they mean, I am simply one HELL of a girl, and quite literally that. People call me a demon because someone tried to kill me, striking me in the heart, but somehow I still am alive as if nothing can kill me. Also, I have supper hearing so I can ears drop without no one knowing.

I carry on walking trying to ignore them because they seem boring and I can have no fun annoying them.

As I walk I sense as though they are following me. Well then lets play a bit of tag then.

I jump up onto one of the roofs and start to generally jog, which is more like a run to normal people, however I'm not normal. They follow after me hiding in the shadows. The voice in my head says, Do they think you are not going to notice them. HA! Do you want me to say to them that we know that they're there.

Ya, it will make it more fun if they know. The voice in my head can also talk to other people in there heads.

Before I know it they both jump out of there hiding spots and try to attack me. No one has ever been able to out run me, even if they are not human. I run at a faster pace but not my fastest, leaving them in my dust.

They look at me with shock and recognition, as if know they know why they're looking for me. In my life I've been running from a lot of things, from people trying to get me for experimenting on me to wanting to kill me. It's like a battlefield, either win or lose.

After a bit of running the voice suggests, Why don't you just jump to another dimention, like the anime Naruto.I never knew I could do that but you learn something new every day.

Next thing I know there is a portel type thing infront of me. Cool I wonder what doing to happen now?

I jump into it all colour start to mix together the last thing I hear is the voice say to me, Welcome to your new home, I will look after you from now on.