Chapter 2

I slowly walk up to the sound of birds chirping. I look around and see that I'm in a forest. My laptop next to me. I wonder if there is any signal out here? I open up my laptop, and the voice interrupts me, Why are you so concerned about that and not about where you are?Well as of what I can see and what you said I'm guessing we are in Naruto. Also this is a new laptop and I need to know so if I'm bored I can go on it. Surprisingly I can.

Next I walk over to a lake that is near to get some water. I look in it to get some water but something I don't think would ever happen, I HAVE RED, LONG HAIR AND MULTI-COLOURED EYES!!!!! Even my cloths are different, I wearing a black top which doesn't go all the way. Netting covering the rest. Black shorts, going down below my knee. The rest covered in bandages. Ninja boots, finger-less gloves with metal plates on the knuckles, mask covering my face and a black hood covering most of my red hair.

I pull down my mask and hood to look at me closely, WOW I'm definitely covering myself up people would want me more showing what I look like. I have flawless skin and everything is perfectly proportioned. I wonder if Kakashi looks like this under his mask.

I get pulled out of my mind by the voice, I've got to find out there name instead of calling them the voice, If I was not in you I think I would be all over you. My cheeks turn bright red and I quickly cover my self up.

What is your name because it's annoying to call you 'the voice'. Sorry if I didn't ask before.Ryuu. Is his simple answer.

What should I do know I can ever train and become a ninja or I can tour places. I think I will do both, but I don't have any money.

So I set out into the world not knowing what to do or where to go.

*********************************************************************************************************************

After a whole day of looking for a place I can't find one, so I decide to sleep in the trees, surprisingly I don't feel hungry. Ryuu says, You're not hungry because you don't need it, you only ate in the other dimension because it's natural instinct. Also you don't need sleep so if you want you can learn how to become a ninja. I can teach you.

As soon as that is said I jump up ready to start. My first task is to see if I have good chakra control so I walk up the trees. As of a shock I did it in my first try, it seems though that Ryuu was expecting this to happen.

All though out that night I train the basics and slowly increase the difficulty. Some points were boring so I added my own twist to it. Also along the way I looked up some justus on the web. Well it took a while to find them because they weren't easy to find.

As days and nights go by I get stronger and stronger staying in the forest and hiding when other ninja come by. I try to find out what I can do, now I know what both Itachi and Kisame said that I can do anything.

In those ten days I can do every keki genki including the visual ones and I have all the elements.

A couple of times when I was training someone would attack me because they think I have money, so the only thing that I could do was defend myself, from all of this I think now I'm in the bingo book.

Now I'm walking around trying to get out of trouble because I've finished all of my training withing a couple of weeks. I act like a normal civilian, hiding my chakra so no one knows who I am. Sometimes I even help out people who need it so that is my life for now.