Chapter 3

.: 2 YEARS LATER:.

I am now 12 years old and have been living happy for awhile but never show it still. I look at the bingo books and find that some people call me 'The mystery black phantom' or 'Night cat'. They don't know any other information about me though.

Some people that I help out call me 'Hero' or other names like that but no one put the two people together.

I'm not part of a village so my life I travel quite often so I don't get board or get caught. A couple of people try and get my hood off or my mask but are never able to. I try and keep my face hidden from anyone because I don't want people flawing over me.

I've been all over the place but at the moment I'm heading over to the leaf to ask if I can permanently stay there.

I finally reach the forest leading to the leaf, I've never been to the leaf because I thought it would be boring.

Walking over to the gates as the guards should be doing their job but sleeping instead. Well shall I play a trick on them to have a little fun?

You haven't had fun in a little while so go ahead. We both agree with quite a lot of things nowhere days.

I hide my chakra and jump behind them and attack a paper bomb to the bottom of their chairs. I jump away and release them. They fall off their chairs and start cursing so I jump in and make them kiss each other. This makes them curse louder.

I speak up and say, "Shouldn't you not be cursing around children?" They both jump back at my sudden appearance.

The one with a white strip questions, "What do you want?"

What should I say this time?

Why don't you say that you are ever touring or you want to become a ninja?

"I would like to become a ninja of this village." They look at me weirdly as if saying why isn't she already a ninja from all the weapons she carries?

The other one says, "We will just need to get jounin to escort you." Just as he says that a ninja puffs next to him. He was Kakashi if I remember correctly.

He gives them a bored expression, what I'm feeling now, but not showing because I don't show my emotions.

He looks up at me and takes a double take just to check what he sees. I'm still wearing the mask but I let my hood down so I don't look so suspicious, it I had it my way I would have it up but Ryuu insisted that I have it down to show my glorious red locks.

Over the years I've had to cope with a pervert in my mind. Over time he starts to rub off on me, what a drag!

Kakashi gestures for me to follow him, as I slowly reach him he mutters, "I've never seen someone with multi-coloured eyes before. I wonder why she has them?" Oh yeh, I forgot he is a perpson who seeks secrets.

After a while of me worndering my wonderous mind and Kakashi looking back at me over him pervy book we finally reach the Hokage's building.

I wonder how bad it is because when ever we see Kakashi reading them he never get a nose bleed. I keep wondering this until we reach the Hokage's room.

Kakashi knocks on the door and a rough, "Come in" answers. I enter with Kakashi to my side.

The Hokage asks, "So what brings you here?"

I simply answer, "I've come to ask if I can become a ninja here."...