beach date

you play a movie you phone keeps blowing up. hours pass and faith comes walking upstairs.

F | there are the two lovebirds.

P | omg faith.

F | congrats on 1 mil. y/n

y/n | WHAT?!

F | have you not seen.

you open tik tok and you have 1.7 million followers now. you look at your insta and you have 40k followers. you DM's are blown up.

P | that was fast. here let's post a thank you.

you pull up the camera and begin to film a video.

y/n | hey guys it's y/n i just came to thank you guys for 1 million followers so fast. i'm just sitting here with payton.

P | hey guys.

y/n | and faith!

F | hey.

y/n | i'll talk to you guys soon. thank you again!

you stop the video.

P | pretty good job.

y/n | thank you. i'll go home for tonight i'll see you all tomorrow.

P | see ya.

payton hugs you.

y/n | bye faith.

F | bye.

you walk home. you were so happy. never in a million years did you think you would be some even partly famous. you go inside and sit on your bed. you are going to go through DM's. you open the first one.

person | who even are you?

you don't answer. you scroll down a little.

person | i've followed payton years before you even knew him. so back off!

you don't answer again. you scroll some more.

person | your so ugly. if you even think payton will even like you. you'd be wrong. so go to hell you slut

you put your phone down. your eyes begin to fill with tears. you cover your face. then you hear a knock at your door. you wipe you lot eyes and walk downstairs. it's payton. you open the door.

P | have you been crying?

y/n | no.

payton hugs you.

P | is this about-

y/n | yeah.

P | you can't listen to them. you need to be you. that's all you can do for now. yeah it hurts but i'm here okay.

y/n | thank you.

*time skip 2 months later*

you are all moved in. you have 9 million followers on tik tok. 1 million on instagram. you aren't affected by comments as much.

you are heading over to paytons house because you are planning on taking a trip to the beach. you walk over there and payton meets you at his car. he come and gives you a hug.

P | helloo

y/n | hey payton.

he opens the door for. you and payton drive to the beach. when you get there you set up your stuff and decide to make a cute tik tok together. you post it and payton asks to make one too.

P | come on. this sound is adorable.

y/n | fine.

you start to do the tik tok together and payton turns to you.

P | after all the time we've spent together in the last two months i wanted to ask you if you'd be my girlfriend.

you give him a hug.

y/n | yes! yes!!

he picks you up and spins you around.

P | finally the girl is mine.

y/n | what about our followers.

P | we should keep it a secret for awhile just incase-

y/n | in case what. it doesn't work out?

P | no. just-

y/n | i'm kidding. i agree.

you enjoy your day at the beach with payton.

your finally offical!!