crew.

you wake up the next morning and you are wrapped up in a blanket by jaden. you look at your phone and it's 6 am. the sun is so bright in your eyes. you quietly get up and shower before everyone wakes up. you get dressed in this.

you borrow the hat and boots from avani

you borrow the hat and boots from avani. you have a day FILLED with meet and greets today.  you, avani, jaden and anthony go get breakfast before heading out. you have an interview to together. you all get up on stage and sit on the couch. the host comes out at the fans take videos and photos.

host | hello, hello, hello my playlist listeners!

the fans scream.

host | i'm Janice Gater and i will be hosting the interview today. i'm here with y/n, Jaden Hossler, Avani Gregg, and Anthony Reeves.

y/n | hi everyone.

A | WHATS UP!!!

host | okay all of these questions are asked by fans on the Playlist Website. first question: What is your favorite part about being an influencer?

y/n | i love to see how happy people get when they come to see you. it's an unreal experience.

J | definitely. i also feel like getting to hear how much you have influenced someone's life and just the impact you have made makes you feel so good.

you get asked loads of questions about different things.

host | how do you deal with online hate.

A | you just say fuck it and be yourself.

Av | it's not that easy. i mean you need to stay true to yourself and know who your actual friends are.

J | just about. you just be you. don't let someone fuck with your mind.

host | y/n any thoughts.

y/n | i mean i'm still not good at dealing with it and that's okay. i'm trying to find my way. i have been dealing with hate since the DAY i joined social media. first for how i got famous. then a personal mistake. then who i was dating. i didn't know how to deal with it and it wasn't good for my health. but after a lot of time and healing i know a lot better and want to spread love instead of hate.

host | i love that. next question: are avani and anthony a thing.

A | yes! we are.

the fans go crazy.

host | how about you and jaden?