Scott first act

Marina was amazed by her new earplugs, it was all quiet and peaceful. She took them off to find the whole plane silence, not even a sound. She stood up to go to the bathroom when she saw the plane was empty she walked over to the cockpit saw it was empty. There was only a blinding light. Marina screamed to see the plane was falling it was going to crash.
"Calm down Sweetheart," a voice said behind her.
Marina turned around to see a tall man with silver hair, matching his eyes he was dressed in all white.
"Follow me if you want to live just take my hand," he held out his hand.
"W-who are you?" She asked as she grabbed his hand.
"Earth's angel."

Marina jumped she was tied down in a hospital bed doctors we're standing over her.
"She's still alive! A doctor said in surprise.
Marina passed out when she woke up she was laying in a different bed. A nurse was standing over her.
"What happen where I'm?"
"You're in the pinky hospital, you were in a plane crash you almost died on the table we don't know how you survived, you best get some rest is there anybody you need to call?"
"N-no."
The nurse quietly left the room.

Three days later
Marina was sitting up in the hospital bed When the door open. It was the man from the plane.
"It warms my heart to see you ok Marina."
"W-who are you?"
"My name is Scott I'm the angel of earth and I saved your life, we shall meet again one day till next time my dear."