This is not clean

"Did you already wash this?" Jack asked

"I washed it yesterday," Amy replied.

"Are you sure? Come over here and look at it."

Amy when over and took the dish, "Where is it dirty?"

"Here, here and there-"

"Those are stains it would not come out."

"They were not there last week."

"Well... Why are you analyzing the dishes."

"Is it so hard for you to clean right?"

"Really? Again with that mess."

"Really? Can't you just do it right!"

"That's it! I'm sick of this." Amy grabbed the car keys and begun to head toward the door.

"Where do you think you're going." Jack snarled at her.

"I'm done with this mess, there a wrinkle in the bed, there's one extra ice cube in your cup, the food is to bloody good. Do you just live to nitpick me?"

"Shut up you don't even know what you're talking about."

"I'm done I'm leaving and not coming back!"

Jack grabbed a knife that was on the counter and threw it Amy but missed and hit the wall.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" Amy screamed.

"You're not leaving me!"

Amy pulled the knife from the wall and begun to trace it on her hand. "When I came to this world I thought humans would be nice and kind I see I was wrong."

Amy jumped up and she shaded her skin. She turned into a demon. Her now red eyes pierced Jack as he walks backwards in shock.

"Really you scared of a demon?" A man said as he appeared from the doorway. "Scott Angel of the earth at your service." He bowed to Amy, "where was I right-"

"Move before I kill you too." Amy hissed.

"I would love for you to do that Mrs.Red chick. But unfortunately, I'm on a tight schedule-"

Amy hissed again showing her teeth.

"Ok Girl I'll hurry up," Scott left the room and came back holding a small glass ball. "Thank you for your cooperation I'll be leaving now."

"Dude helps me," Jack said as he stared at Amy.

"Oh right, I almost forgot Scott left the house and waved his hand locking the door.

Jack ran to the door before amy tore him to shreds as he was dragged to the door, blood smearing the surface as he shrieked for help. With a snap of his neck Jack's lifeless eyes stared back at the door.

Dear reader the ending in bold was wrote my Anunimouse96 please check out her page and give this amazing lady a follow.