She Is Right

"Oh my God, She right!" Jacob said with a smile. Jacob was tall with long black hair and grey eyes. He was wearing a black jacket and dark blue jeans.

"How can you tell?" Lauren asked looking closer at the glass in front of them. Lauren had pale blonde hair that was obviously fake. She was wearing a blue dress with blue high heels.

"I can tell."

"How? I can't see it."

Jacob signed, "that's because your not paying attention."

"I've been paying attention for two hours now."

"No, you have been talking to me, Not like I didn't like it of course."

"I'm gonna leave."

"Wait. Don't you trust me?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Trust me, she's right."

"Look I need to leave."

"You didn't answer the question."

"L-l-look..."

Jacob turned to look at Lauren, "Well don't you trust me?"

Lauren took a step back and shook her head.

Jacob snarled and grabbed Lauren and pushed her against the glass wall. "I did not waste my time with you for you to walk away!"

Lauren tried to push Jacob but he was too strong.

A voice cleared their throat on the side of them. "May I ask what's going on." A tall man with silver hair, matching his eyes he was dressed in all white asked.

"Who the hell are you?" Jacob asked.

"Scott Angel of earth, at your service." He winked at Lauren

"Lauren is with me."

"Riiight."

"Lauren do you need help?" Scott asked with a smile.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready to marry Raquel?" A voice asked from the dark.

Scott pushed Jacob into the glass window, then turned to look at the man who had spoken.

"Francisco Black, to what pleasure do I owe you!"

"Why did  you let my son's girlfriend die?"

"Andrea? Why not!"

Francisco took a challenging step forward, "And you can't fix that?"

"You know I can."

"Then why haven't you?"

"Why would I?"

"Don't you want to be a hero in front of your new girlfriend? What happened to your old one? Oh, right you killed her, hoping Lauren could take her-"

"Will you shut up!" Scott shouted.

"Aww poor baby!" Francisco chided

Lauren took a small step away from the men in a attempt to get away.

"Where do you think your going!" Scott shouted at her, "I just saved you're worthless life, and your going to leave!"

"I-I-I'm sorry."

"You better be!"

"Aww I think the baby needs his bottle!" Francisco taunted him making a baby voice

"If you don't-"

"Let me guess, your going to try to kill me, how romantic, traumatizing your new girlfriend."

Scott grabbed Lauren's arm roughly and pulled her close to him, she's not going to fail me." Scott grabbed his gun and placed it in her hands. "Lauren, prove your love and shoot him. Shoot him dead!"

Lauren took the gun with trembling hands.

"Yes my Love, kill him!" Scott gently guided her hands till the gun was pointed at Francisco. "Shoot this old fool down!"

Lauren tried to move the gun away but Scott was still holding her hands, "What's taking so long!"

"I-I-Im sorry," She whispered to Francisco.

Part two coming soon....