unnoticed part two

Part two
At the castle
"Where is my machine!" Ethan yelled throwing his glass cup down, smashing it into a thousand pieces.

"There still out of stock sir," no hat said.

"Well how I'm supposed to kill an angel spike him to death!"

"Well..."

Ethan threw his plate and begun to smash the whole room, "I want my machine!"

"Sir-"

"Shut up unless you got my machine!"

No hat stayed silence, "what are we to do with the girl?" He asked after a while.

"Bring her to the angels cage, I want him to watch me drain her."

Ethan got up and went to Scott cage room, it was covered in spikes except for one little corner where Scott was sitting hugging his knees.

"How's the proud angel today!"

"My master will kill you for this."

"Ahh Lord Magnes, yes I'll just buy you from him."

"He's not for sell!" A voice said behide them.

Ethan turned around to see a tall man wearing a black cloak with bright red hair.

"Aww how cute, your master came to save you."

"Release my slave before we have a problem!" Magnes said quietly.

"Ahh so is he not a angel?"

"He is a angel, but he is my private angel that follows my command."

"So isn't that a demon?"

Magnes waved his hand and the door to the cage unlocked. "If you'll excuse is we need to leave."

No hat rounded the corner dragging Amber along. "Let me go!" She screamed.

Magnes turned to see her with a look of disgust on his face. "Amber Hobbs, daughter of mankind, the disgrace of the family!"

"Im no disgrace!"

"How much for the girl?" Magnes asked with a smile.

"Ahh she is not for sell, I have plans for this weak woman."

"This powerless, disgrace, weak goddess is my property!"

"Yet now she is mine."

"Magnes waved his hand locking Scott back in the cage, " perhaps a angel for this weak woman?"

"Master please I have been faithful to you from day one!"

"Deal." Ethan said with a smile.

Magnes grabbed Ambers arm and disappear in thin air with her.

"Guess master didn't like his pet."

"Your not my Master, you'll never be my Master!"

Suddenly Magnes reappeared next to Scott grabbed his arm and disappeared.

"How dare you backstab me!" Ethan yelled into a empty room."

"Do you revenge, is that why your yelling into a empty room?" A voice asked from the shadows.

Ethan spun around to see a man wearing a black trench coat with his hair combed to perfection.

"Who the hell are you?"

"The only person that is crazy enough kill Ares Magnes, but the question is will you join me?"

"Join you?"

"Yes I'm rounding up a army of all the people Ares has done wrong, you are just one of many who wants to wants to kill him."

"What do I profit-"

"He will come back to kill you soon or later the choice is up to you."

"I'll join."

"Good." The man turned to leave.

"What is your name?" Ethan asked.

"James, James Angel Black."

Back in Magnes side
"You dare make me come after you!"

"I-I-I'm sorry master."

"You dare disobey a direct order! You shame me by having me fetch after you!"

"Master-"

Magnes slapped Scott, "you will learn to obey even if I have to kill you a thousand times for you to understand."

"Master-"

Magnes waved his hand and a girl dressed in rags appeared. "Turn on the Torture Matix XC30 I wish to see what it can do."

"Yes master, the girl said.

"See that's proper obedience, obeying my commands and not disobeying. Your to valuable to die right now, but a little bit of torturing might help...