x.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

THURSDAY.
// 5:30 AM

━━━SCRATCHING HIS HEAD IN CONFUSION AND WORRY, Bakugou stared at his phone.

He was about to leave home before checking his phone to see that there were no messages from you.

Usually, you'd text him a 'goodmorning' or random messages about your morning.

Of course since he got used to it, the blondie felt concerned since you didn't send him anything.

Reluctantly putting his phone in his pocket, he went out.

. . .

At school, you weren't there yet but your bag was so he felt relief wash over him the least.

But somehow Bakugou felt annoyed, as he grumpily sat on his chair.

It was probably because he didn't know why you wouldn't text him.

Considering that the both of you text a lot now a days and bond with each other in between classes more often.

Of course there was still Kirishima and your girl group but you both see each other as best friends.

Sure, you both don't sit with each other during lunch or recess but you guys text on those periods secretly as well.

To which is why he doesn't know the reason why you wouldn't text earlier at morning.

"Bakugou!"

Your familiar sweet voice rang to his ears making him immediately shot his head up.

"Morning~"

"Oi idiot, why didn't you fucking send me your stupid ass text earlier?!" He slapped your head with his ruler.

You gasped before tearing up in joy.

"S-so you do read them..!" You clenched your chest.

He clicked his tongue. "Of course I do!"

"It was just that, you don't reply early in the morning so I-"

"IT'S JUST CUZ MORNING ARE SHITS OKAY. NEXT TIME YOUR STUPID ASS BETTER TEXT ME OR ELSE I'LL PUNCH YOU."

Bakugou held his ruler threatingly.

You flinched before saluting. "Yes Bakugou!"

"Bakubro just aggressively cares about her, don't you think?" Kirishima chuckled in the background.

"Obviously." Kaminari shrugged, smirking.

. . .

"ALL MIGHT!" Everyone exclaimed as the 1st ranked pro hero entered the classroom.

Your expression beamed into thrill.

You turned by Bakugou's side, to see his eyes twinkle silently.