xxxviii.

A/N: Smile before you read!! ≧◡≦

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

TUESDAY.
// 4:00 PM

━━BAKUGOU WAITED OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM, leaning sideways on the wall.

He waited for you since you needed to handle something with the girls first.

That was until he felt hands covering his sight making him only see black so he straightened up.

"Katsukiii!! Guess who!"

As soon as he heard the voice, he smirked.

Not even five minutes passed and he have successfully recognized who was behind him.

"Hmm, I wonder who..?"

Bakugou hums as he bends down a bit to give you easier access since you're shorter than him.

You stiffled a giggle. "It's a difficult one!"

"Do I get to ask a question as a hint?"

You happily grinned. "Sure! I'll allow that."

"Let's see... Are you a short and stupid idiot?"

You gasped. "No way! I may be short but I'm not a stupid idiot!"

"Wel fuck, then you're not the only person allowed to touch me like this."

Then his grin widened as he pushes away your hands from him. "You gotta let go!"

"Hey!!" You laughed more, pulling your hands away.

"What can I say? It's a reserved right." Bakugou simply shrugs with a smug face.

You instantly moved in front of him to see that he still didn't open his eyes.

"Katsuki!! Open your eyes!" You laughed more, cupping his face.

"Hm? Why would I? The only one worth looking at is my short and stupid idiot of a girlfriend." He chuckles, waving his hands.

"Stop saying adorable things while being such a meanie!" You complained but still laughing.

"I have no clue what you're talking about. Damn, where's Y/N."

"Babe!" You continued to laugh.

While you both continued to playfully and affectionately joke around, the rest of your classmates watched in awe.

"They're so into together." Sero sighs with a smile.

"I agree. Bakugou loves her too much that he softened." Mina says while snapping photos.

Kaminari adds. "I'm really glad they're together now. They were like a goddam tragedy before."

Kirishima agrees with a happy smile. "Yeah. She's likes him and he likes you but it was tragic because she looks at Bakugou and sees the stars and he looks at L/N and sees sees the sun but they both think the other is just looking at the ground."

"Yup." Everyone agreed in usion.

. . .

You walked side by side with Bakugou while holding hands.

You silently stared at him and noticed how soft he looked right now.

Flawless skin, bright ruby eyes, that sharp jawline and the blonde color of his hair locks.