xlvii.

A/N: IM BACK WITH A CHAPTER THAT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING- or at least I think it will.. hehe

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

MONDAY.
// 5:00 AM

━━THE BOY WOKE UP, YAWNING AS HE STRETCHED his arms out.

He turned to look at the time to see that he woke up early before his alarm went off.

So he sat up and ran his fingers through his hair.

Walking to the restroom where he and his dorm mates shared, he just couldn't wait to grab his breakfast already.

Opening the door, he headed to the mirror.

You thought it was Bakugou? Lol how much of a simp are you? (≖ ‿ ≖)

Today the author will be introducing new characters.

And he shall be named: Akihiko Imari.

A second year under the hero course in U.A. with a half-undercut hazel brown hair, eyes like the golden sun and tanned skin accompanied with beauty marks.

 with a half-undercut hazel brown hair, eyes like the golden sun and tanned skin accompanied with beauty marks

(A/N: Reminded me of Sangwoo so why not resurrect his ashes back, yeah?)

He yawned once more, scratching his back.

He heard a laugh resonate from the other shower room. "I bet that's you Akihiko!"

The brunet chuckles. "Ah? Who's that~"

"Man, you stayed up all night again haven't you?"

"Akihiko would do that." The guy with the same name shrugs.

. . .

The guy earlier at the shower room was Inukai Kakeru, Akihiko's close friend.

This tall dude had a charming bluish-indigo hair and eyes as blue as the ocean

"Wouldn't we meet first years tomorrow?"