xii.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

WEDNESDAY.
// 7:50 AM

━━AS THE BLONDE HAIRED BOY ENTERED the school grounds, his eyes darted to you.

Silently did he got excited, talking to you again.

But that was when he scowled.

He noticed that you were carrying heavy loads again.

Approaching you, the boy flicked the back of your head making you turn around.

Of course, you never get angry easily so it was unsurprising for him when you greeted him with a smile.

"Oh! Bakugou, good morning! I didn't notice you there." You giggled.

"Whatever dollface."

He grabbed the bags you were bringing, not saying a word about it catching you off guard.

"A-ah! Bakugou you don't need to help me.."

"Well fuck you because I pity your sorry ass."

You puckered your lips. "Are you sure? Isn't it heavy?"

Bakugou sighed as if it was the dumbest question you asked.

"I've lifted weights much heavier than these so don't look down on me." He grumbled.

"I'm not looking down on you! In fact I look up to you actually!" Yoy chirped.

His cheeks warmed by your statement.

"Sh-shut up... but.. why though?"

"Isn't it obvious though? You and your quirk are both strong and you're super duper smart! What I like the best out of you is that you're incredibly independent and you believe in yourself." You genuinely explained.

Clicking his tongue, he looked away clenching his jaw trying to prevent himself to get flustered.

You sure did know how to boost a man's ego.

"Well..! Will you help me or not?" You pointed the way.

"Of course I will fucking idiot!" He walked away, stomping.

. . .

"Oi L/N-chan, what took you so long- WAH!"

A boy from General Heroes Class showed up slightly angry before jolting back in fear after seeing a wild Bakugou in their area.

Yet you continued to shine with your smile.

Bakugou was behind you so it clearly showed the difference of your opposite auras.

"Good morning~ You wanted burgers and sodas so here!"

You grabbed the bag from Bakugou's hand gently ignoring the angry expression on his face.

Handing it over to the boy, he reluctantly grabbed it from you stepping backwards.

"A-ah... looks like you brought company L/N-chan." The boy scratched his neck.

"Oh yeah! This is Bakugou Katsuki."

"Yeah.. I know.." The boy smiled nervously.

You nudged Bakugou by the shoulder, whispering. "No hi?"

"Th-that's fine L/N-chan!" He quickly said since you whispered audibly.

He clicked his tongue, glaring angrily at the boy more.

"This extra doesn't deserve one.." He growled making the boy tremble scared.

There were even some of his classmates behind him that peeked outside in curiousity.

And boy were they surprised to see Bakugou together with someone as innocent and happy like you.

"Don't scare him like that!" You slapped his chest making others look at you bewildered.

"Well you can't fucking tell me what to do!" He remarked.

"Behave!" You pouted.

Cursing profanities under his breath, he silently sent daggers to the boy.

"Is there anything else you need?" You smiled.

"N-no.. it's fine!" He showed an okay sign.

You nodded before bidding him a goodbye.

Both of you walked side by side again heading towards the next classroom.

You both gave coffees and donuts to the second class to which they hesitated to receive since of Bakugou but they did anyways.

The one of the classes from the Support Course also felt the same way, fumbling a lot due to nervousness before grabbing their juice boxes.

After that, you both headed back to your own class.

That was when Bakugou striked a conversation.

"Don't you get fucked up with this bullshit L/N?" He rose a brow.

You shook your head. "Nope!"

"Why?"

"Because my Grandparents taught me to spread kindness when others can't!"

Bakugou clicked his tongue.

"They'll see that as your weakness sweet cheeks.

"I know.." You fiddled your fingers before continuing. "But old habits are hard to die..!"

He only grunted, shrugging.

"You can't fucking change the world because of that if that is what you think y'know."

"Oh I'm very aware of that, but.. I can change someone elses and that means a lot to me already!"

You grinned towards him and he swore if it was just him, or he was struck by the sudden realization.

His eyes softened, gazing longingly on you.

Maybe what he realized was true.

That you can change someone else's world. For instance, his changed after you came.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·