꒦꒷‧ ₊˚ ━ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙾𝟼.

"SHIT

"SHIT.. MY HEAD," muttered the youthful heroine to herself, sliding her hand into her locks to soothe oncoming the pain at the back of her head.

her mind had been so foggy from the night before; the only thing she could remember was feeling so good. however, she was left with a lingering feeling of soreness accompanied by a strange emptiness as well.

at last she managed to push herself up by her palms, eyes finally fluttering open to take her new surroundings in, but it wasn't long before a loud shriek ripped through the silence of the large space she was in.

her e/c orbs darted from place to place, a sense of anxiety flooding into her nerves as she gulped when she realized what she was previously laying down on.

standing up, she nearly fainted at how far down the ground was, her eyes squeezing themselves shut, "no way, this must be some sort of strange dream.. to wake up on a large glass table in a fancy room with floating objects on the ceiling is completely ridiculous! how do i even get myself.." she paused, her eyes landing on the many doors that surrounded the room, "out.."

there were doors of all shapes and sizes, but only one key that rested at the edge of the table with her.

carefully, she stood up from her place and strode towards the key. it looked even larger up close, how was she going to hold that up?

her hands slid under the fancy-looking silver key, making sure to be cautious with her actions as she lifted it up, but the weight only made her lose her balance in the end and she was back to being plopped down on the table.

the levels of annoyance that she was feeling weren't that high, but they were beginning to escalate even more with each passing minute.

"stupid key.." she cursed under her breath, her hands moving to push the heavy object off of her as she got on her feet once more.