chapter 6 - true friendship

Hey guys! I'm backkkk. I haven't had much time to write so I'll probably only post two or three chapters this week. I need more mebby fanfics to read too so please comment your favourites :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebb's pov:

I woke up this morning and looked up to see Monty scrolling on his phone. I let out a small smile before everything came back to me. I tried so hard to stop the tears from rolling down my face but I couldn't help it. Before I knew, Monty had his arms around me and I was sobbing into his chest. I just felt lost and scared. Even with Monty's arms around me and the knowledge that all my friends were just metres away, I still felt alone. I was confused too. I didn't know what I should do. 

Monty lay there next to me comforting me until I'd finally calmed down. I opened my mouth, trying to speak again and finally words came out. Once I'd started, I couldn't stop and I talked and talked to ages, just looking at Monty staring back at me, a small smile on his face. "Hey! What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," he responded, clearly lying.

Monty's pov:

God I was so in love with him. As he chatted away I couldn't help grinning. I was so proud of him and happy to be his friend. However I was starting to wonder why he decided to come out. I was guessing he was crushing on a guy of course, otherwise he wouldn't have come out. As much as I hoped it to be me, I knew it was highly unlikely. I mean, it's me, Monty. Who would love me? But that didn't stop me from dreaming. 

Sebb's pov:

With a new found confidence I decided to go and talk to Lily again. She deserved to know what was happening and she'd be the best person to get to help me with the second half of my plan to ask Mont out. I'd completed the first stage (coming out to my family). Yes it had kinda failed, but I'd done it. 

I found Lily in her room filming. I waited for her to finish before letting her know I was there. As soon as she saw me she let out a squeal and gave me a huge hug. "Sebby! You're ok!" I smiled, she was so sweet. 

"Yes I'm ok! I came out to my family and let's just say they weren't the most supportive, but it's ok." I said.

"I'm so proud of you. I knew you could do it!" Lily said, a proud look on her face. "And what about Monty?" she added.

"I told him what happened but he still doesn't know that I like him. Sooooo, I'm gonna ask him out. I have a plan but I'll need your help."

"Good for you!" Lily said. "And of course I'll help you.".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be better I promise :)